News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GOING TO CARLISLE??? Dodge Charger get together at Carlisle

Started by kamkuda, May 14, 2010, 10:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsakal

Well done Troy. That's me standing just behind Troy's right shoulder squinting. I should have worn the sunglasses... :coolgleamA:
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

472 R/T SE

Well crap, I guess there's more folks than I thought that I didn't get to meet.

Was Johnny even there?  He hasn't been active here since May 30th.  I know he was looking to split a room with someone.  He could have had my extra bed, I didn't know I'd have one.

kokxville is quick witted.  There's not much translation lost.  ;)

kamkuda

Quoteshaved head guy who uses other people's ears as handles

LOL, I almost spit out my beers :rofl: :rofl:

resq302

Troy,

Yup, my parents were hanging out at the Cuda-challenger tent for a while.  But at least I had the snow cone maker with me!   :drool5:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

kokxville

Quote from: kamkuda on July 14, 2010, 08:32:43 PM
Quoteshaved head guy who uses other people's ears as handles

LOL, I almost spit out my beers :rofl: :rofl:

Haha,That's very funny,i just almost spit out my coffee  :smilielol:

We're back home,allready planning Carlisle next year .I wouldn't miss it for a thing :2thumbs: So Rob,i'm shure gonna see you and the othere guys next year.Wear the dutch shirt again then,so i can recognize you  :2thumbs:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

kokxville

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 14, 2010, 05:34:15 PM
Well crap, I guess there's more folks than I thought that I didn't get to meet.

Was Johnny even there?  He hasn't been active here since May 30th.  I know he was looking to split a room with someone.  He could have had my extra bed, I didn't know I'd have one.

kokxville is quick witted.  There's not much translation lost.  ;)

Thanks  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

kokxville

TeeWJay426

Troy is correct.... that's me hiding behind bill440rt's head. Like 472 R/T SE, I also missed meeting several of the crew there (him included), but did get to meet some I hadn't met before. I'll do better next year!  ;)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

lastoasis

rolling shots

hemi68charger

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 14, 2010, 11:31:27 AM
funny... HEY BOB, YOU LIKES A LOT TO BE THAT CORNER IN ALL PICS LOL

( also Troy :lol: )

BTW, dunno who is the one with Holland Shirt, but...

sorry WE WON! and fairly

:D :D :D :D

Nacho, I didn't know you were from Spain.............. :nana:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 15, 2010, 07:25:24 AM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 14, 2010, 11:31:27 AM
funny... HEY BOB, YOU LIKES A LOT TO BE THAT CORNER IN ALL PICS LOL

( also Troy :lol: )

BTW, dunno who is the one with Holland Shirt, but...

sorry WE WON! and fairly

:D :D :D :D

Nacho, I didn't know you were from Spain.............. :nana:

Born in Venezuela, but that's it. My blood, parents, all family, and my feelings are from Spain ( I have both nationalities ) :nana:

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

in fact if you detail the 2008 group pic, you can note whats about my hat  ( Spanish Coat of Arms )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

resq302

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 15, 2010, 08:25:18 AM
Quote from: lastoasis on July 15, 2010, 07:10:55 AM

rolling shots

That is the baddest looking trailer I've ever seen!!!  :cheers:

I agree.  The only downfall is that other people, predominantly thieves, know what is inside the trailer.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

dodgert68

Damn if i'd only takin one step to my right my head wouldn't be hidden in every pic....lol

TUFCAT

Can anyone guess why I came home with a five gallon bucket of rust remover for $80?

Marketing works!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 16, 2010, 11:06:25 AM
Can anyone guess why I came home with a five gallon bucket of rust remover for $80?

At least you have an excuse... you have an old car to use the rust remover on. If I brought that home I would have "some splaining to do".   :slap:

And to think, I could have grabbed a few pics of my boys with them too.   :smilielol:  :drool5:  Car shows... its not just about the cars.  :D
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

GPULLER

Marketing works!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:   

So many comments come to mind but I better keep them to myself...

TUFCAT

Quote from: bakerhillpins on July 16, 2010, 11:19:09 AM

At least you have an excuse... you have an old car to use the rust remover on. If I brought that home I would have "some splaining to do".   :slap:

Bryan, ....just follow my simple three step program :D

1.  Tell wifey that you checked into the girls credentials and they both have advanced degrees in child care/education.
2.  They are running a special promotion for free weekend baby-sitting with every five gallon bucket sold.
3.  They will be around the house a A LOT to demonstrate the product whenever you need help with it.

Ooops...scratch #3.  :scratchchin:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 16, 2010, 12:13:23 PM
Quote from: bakerhillpins on July 16, 2010, 11:19:09 AM

Bryan, ....just follow my simple three step program :D

1.  Tell wifey that you checked into the girls credentials and they both have advanced degrees in child care/education.
2.  They are running a special promotion for free weekend baby-sitting with every five gallon bucket sold.
3.  They will be around the house a A LOT to demonstrate the product whenever you need help with it.

Ooops...scratch #3.  :scratchchin:

#3 - Refrain from "oogling the goodies".
#4 - Construct good quality tree fort that can be used as temporary housing in case you screw up #3.  :2thumbs:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

lexxman

They just looked like they were very good sales girls. :drool5: :lol:

TeeWJay426

They looked like they were young enough enough to be Tom's daughters...... :rofl:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

TUFCAT

Who's going?........

I'm making some last minute plans now.

Hopefully we can get together again for 2011! :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

I remember stopping at that booth for the demo, but I didn't know it was for rust remover.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 15, 2011, 10:23:17 PM
Who's going?........

I'm making some last minute plans now.

Hopefully we can get together again for 2011! :2thumbs:

I'm planning on being there Friday and Saturday.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  :yesnod:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire