News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GOING TO CARLISLE??? Dodge Charger get together at Carlisle

Started by kamkuda, May 14, 2010, 10:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on July 11, 2010, 04:57:42 PM
Thanks.  Funny thing is when I did my departure check at home, I noticed that the front reservoir was low and the rear one was high.  I really didnt think anything of it and figured that maybe the back shoes may have worn and that I might have over filled the rear reservoir at some point.  Seeing the exact same thing out there with the light on now I knew something was up.  I knew that I had brakes and if anything were to have happened, I would have lost my rear brakes since the reservoir would have gone dry (which thankfully it didnt).  I still would have had 60% of my braking power since the fronts do the majority of the braking and with the disc style brakes in front, I felt confident that they would have been able to stop the car on top of downshifting the manual trans.

On an up note, my parents called me this morning with some good news.  Apparently, I got first place in the 69 Charger stock category!  I knew people were writing down my number  but it really didn't mean much at the time.  Just really suprised that it turned out that way since there were a bunch of nice cars in my class.  Im very humbled that people liked the car.
Bryan, Thanks for the sno-cones. And Shelby said thank you ;)  , your her new big brother.  :2thumbs:  Sorry about your Charger, just glad you made it home safety. And congrats           :cheers:, you trophy whore.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: By the was I got 2nd place.   :D

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: chargergirl on May 20, 2010, 05:39:01 PM
Not making it to Carlisle but wow is this a good lookin' group!

sorry missed this thread because LOT of job locally...

which group ? 2006 pic or 2008 pic ?

casuality or not, I'm in the 2008 pic LOL.

Next time I go ( If I can ), won't be searching for parts... I think, at least not like that year LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

472 R/T SE

472 R/T SE

I thought my group photo was better.  Key word...thought.

Nacho-RT74

?

well, when chargergirl asked, just 2006 and 2008 pics were posted ;D
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

SuperJim

Hey great photo! I think we may have seen a few of you as we set up in the swap area and displayed the 1:18 altered wheelbase '65 Ply's. MANY did stop to see, talk, and we appreciate it - so thank you. It was our 1st time at Carlisle and think it is a NICE place for events like this. Very impressed!
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php

Brock Samson

That's a great pic! It would be cool if screen names could be posted as i can only connect a half dozen or so of you.
  :shruggy:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 14, 2010, 10:26:14 AM
That's a great pic! It would be cool if screen names could be posted as i can only connect a half dozen or so of you.

Brock, I'm terrible with names, but I'll give it a try.

Front row, left to right....
Kid with orange shirt, man kneeling holding kids up from heat exhaustion, another kid but with a tan shirt, guy sitting on scooter, tired guy crouching because he can't sit on the scooter that's occupied.

Second row, left to right....
Woman with long sleeves on hot day that can't feel heat, guy who can't find glasses on head, guy with straw hat,  snow cone guy, guy trying to block woman from camera, cat lover, wife, husband, Staten Island guy, guy with hidden arms, head dc.com guy with 2 left arms.

Back row, left to right....
Colonel Sanders, shaved head guy who uses other people's ears as handles, woman blocked from camera from sinking in soft spot in lawn, tilted head guy, man with overalls, man behind wife in second row, man behind husband in second row, guy with light cap, guy with dark cap, guy squinting, hemi kind of guy, me.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

well,.. I guess it's beater then the response I got for wing car pics...  :-\   

:2thumbs:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 14, 2010, 11:25:08 AM
well,.. I guess it's beater then the response I got for wing car pics...  :-\   

:2thumbs:

Maybe I'm just less selfish & more helpful?   :shruggy:
               Bob                

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 14, 2010, 11:19:35 AM

Kid with orange shirt, man kneeling holding kids up from heat exhaustion, another kid but with a tan shirt, guy sitting on scooter, tired guy crouching because he can't sit on the scooter that's occupied.

Woman with long sleeves on hot day that can't feel heat, guy who can't find glasses on head, guy with straw hat,  snow cone guy, guy trying to block woman from camera, cat lover, wife, husband, Staten Island guy, guy with hidden arms, head dc.com guy with 2 left arms.

Colonel Sanders, shaved head guy who uses other people's ears as handles, woman blocked from camera from sinking in soft spot in lawn, tilted head guy, man with overalls, man behind wife in second row, man behind husband in second row, guy with light cap, guy with dark cap, guy squinting, hemi kind of guy, me.

Funny sheit right there!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Nacho-RT74

funny... HEY BOB, YOU LIKES A LOT TO BE THAT CORNER IN ALL PICS LOL

( also Troy :lol: )

BTW, dunno who is the one with Holland Shirt, but...

sorry WE WON! and fairly

:D :D :D :D

Old Moparz

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 14, 2010, 11:31:27 AM
funny... HEY BOB, YOU LIKES A LOT TO BE THAT CORNER IN ALL PICS LOL

( also Troy :lol: )

Well, everyone usually pushes & shoves me out of the way so just before the flash goes off I run up to the side so I can still be in the pic.  :lol:

As for Troy, he stays at the hotel to delete & move posts on the forum & just uses his photo on a big piece of cardboard that we stand up next to everyone. It's only a coincidence that it's on the end.
               Bob                

Nacho-RT74

71ChallengeHer

Woman with long sleeves on hot day that can't feel heat, guy who can't find glasses on head, guy with straw hat,  snow cone guy, guy trying to block woman from camera, cat lover, wife, husband, Staten Island guy, guy with hidden arms, head dc.com guy with 2 left arms.

I just spit tea all over the computer.  :smilielol: :smilielol: I'm in the orange hat( can't help it I'm short.)  :slap:, firefighter is right behind me. Mike and his brother Drunkcat are trying to hid me.  :shruggy: SueBear and her hubby Bill, who had be crying over the SRT4 idiot that cut me off.  :smilielol: :smilielol: There are a bunch of Bryan's and Brian's. Mike is on the scooter, great guy too.  :2thumbs:

Bob

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

resq302

Ok, I (Brian) am the not so good looking guy in the white and black Mopar parts shirt on the second row, 4th person in from the left hand side.  The guy in the orange Holland shirt front row next to the scooter is Kamcuda (Rob).  Firefighter3931 (Ron) is in the back row with the police style sunglasses on.  Drunkcat is tow down from me in the white shirt, next to the lady in the purple shirt. Jackies head is somehow showing between Ron and Drunkcat.  (I still think she was trying to hide, forget the stuff about her being short)   :nana: Next to Jackie is Drunkcats brother (sorry, I forget your name) Bob is on the very end in the green shirt, Hemi Doug is next to Bob, Hemi Doug is next to but the row behind Troy, next to Troy is Bill Mann, next to Bill Mann is our very own Admin Notjust6t9charger, Chris. 

Thats all I can remember at this point.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Brock Samson

TUFCAT

I'm standing left of Mopar Sue Bear (she's wearing a purple shirt and standing with Bill, AKCharger) then my brother Mike - 72ChargerSE, is standing to the left of me, and Brian resq302 is standing to the left of him.....I could go on and on....  :D

Troy

I didn't get to meet the couple on the far left but the rest are: bakerhillpins (kneeling with the 2 boys), Tilar, kokxville's dad, resq302, kokxville, 472 R/T SE, 72ChargerSE, 71ChallengeHer, firefighter3931, TUFKAT, snagm z, moparsuebear, this guy is hidden in every picture - dodgert68?, kamkuda (kneeling - Canadian pretending to be from Holland so kokxville doesn't grab his ears), AKcharger, 69 OUR/TEA, Just 6T9 CHGR, NHCharger, bill440rt, hard to tell - TeeWJay426?, bsakal, Me, Hemidoug, Old Moparz.

Hemigeno and BrianShaughnessy didn't make it to the show, gtx6970, sunroofgtx, quapman, and Spike were "working" the swap meet, 4cruzin was hosting the Cuda-Challenger.com lunch (probably where resq302's parents were), THE COLONEL showed up late and the 70 Registry guys snubbed us. :D

I didn't get to meet (at least I don't think so) Johnny SixPack, Wicked72, Dan T, blake68rt, gers1968rt, bobs66440, 4speed, or 66FBCharger.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Belgium R/T -68

Every year I sit here and say the same, I wish I could have been there with you. :brickwall:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

gers1968rt

Hey Troy, I'm the guy standing next to the lady wearing the long sleeves(my wife Shirley), and yes I'm squinting because I couldn't find my sunglasses. Sorry I didn't introduce myself to everyone. Gerry   :icon_smile_big:
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Troy on July 14, 2010, 01:45:53 PM
I didn't get to meet the couple on the far left but the rest are: bakerhillpins (kneeling with the 2 boys), Tilar, kokxville's dad, resq302, kokxville, 472 R/T SE, 72ChargerSE, 71ChallengeHer, firefighter3931, TUFKAT, snagm z, moparsuebear, this guy is hidden in every picture - dodgert68?, kamkuda (kneeling - Canadian pretending to be from Holland so kokxville doesn't grab his ears), AKcharger, 69 OUR/TEA, Just 6T9 CHGR, NHCharger, bill440rt, hard to tell - TeeWJay426?, bsakal, Me, Hemidoug, Old Moparz.

Hemigeno and BrianShaughnessy didn't make it to the show, gtx6970, sunroofgtx, quapman, and Spike were "working" the swap meet, 4cruzin was hosting the Cuda-Challenger.com lunch (probably where resq302's parents were), THE COLONEL showed up late and the 70 Registry guys snubbed us. :D

I didn't get to meet (at least I don't think so) Johnny SixPack, Wicked72, Dan T, blake68rt, gers1968rt, bobs66440, 4speed, or 66FBCharger.

Troy

Dam you have a good memory... Yep, that's me, James is in the orange shirt and Alex is in the tan shirt. Ill be wearing a hat next time so as not to blind the camera.  :slap:

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.