News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Bee sign, Road Runner sign,...Charger R/T and Charger is next.

Started by LeesRT, May 11, 2010, 07:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

SE emblem and Charger R/T

LeesRT

And yes, Chris, I can do a different 1969 font.  I found one with the 6 and 9s like you like.  If you guys want portions of this sign, maybe you want only 1969 Charger, or 1969 Charger R/T, or just the car, I can adjust for your taste.  Just let me know.

FLG

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Back N Black

LeesRT

Yes, I'm taking orders for these if someone wants one.  I have a little fine tuning to do on the design, but it's close to being finished.  I haven't forgotten you 1968 Charger people either.  I will take this design and modify it so it has a 1968 grille, marker lights, different stripe, and the emblem Charger on the grille moved over.  Are any of the 1968 guys interested? I have started working on the 69 Daytona now.  Just shoot me an E-mail if you are interested in a sign and tell me what you want on it.  If you are wanting one with your own VIN carved somewhere on the sign, we could do that as well.

Neal_J

Just 6T9 CHGR

Lee, got a sample of the '69 font?  For me that would seal the deal....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

lisiecki1

Quote from: LeesRT on May 27, 2010, 07:33:23 PM
Sorry...got a little carried away with picture size.  I'll try again.

is it possible to do the 69 GTX with 1967 at the top instead....would make a great gift for dad.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

LeesRT

You want 1967 Plymouth GTX with the Pentastar and devil heart keychain on Black Melamine?  Yes, I can do that as well.  Changing the design on any of these is easy.  If you want one changed from what I've been showing, just E-mail me and say hey, I'd like to get...whatever it is you want.  If you want your Dad's name on there, I can do that too.  You tell me what you want on it.  I'm just coming up with generic designs in case people have a hard time thinking about it.  I'll modify whatever you want.  Heck, it doesn't even have to be car related. 

LeesRT

Man these things are keeping me busy.  I'm working on 4 at a time.  I'll have to put a pic up tomorrow night.  I created an 8" wide x 48" long Charger R/T logo (words only) and carved it 3/8 deep.  It looks good on screen.

LeesRT

Hmm those seem a little small

GTXtreme

i would love the 1969 gtx one and also can you do a 70 gtx the same way?

LeesRT

The 69 GTX is 1/3 done.  I had a 69 GTX owner send me a pic of his car and I should have the 1969 GTX car image done by about Wed. of this next week.  If you have a really nice photo of the 70 GTX you want to send me, I'll use it as the model to create it.  I need a good high resolution pic to get details as good as possible.

Darkman

I love the 68 Charger one and would love to get one. But was wondering instead of the R/T to have the Pentastar ?

What would it cost posted to Aus?
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

LeesRT

So instead of the R/T emblem, you want the Pentastar emblem where the R/T is?  That would be no problem.  So far we've kept the price on all these at $50.00 +freight to get it to you.  We are also setting up Pay Pal if you wish to use that.  If interested in using Pay Pal, E-mail me and I'll give you my bosses E-mail for where the money is to go.

LeesRT

If you E-mail me your address that you want signs shipped to, I'll send it to my work and calculate the freight and give you a quote.  Please include what it is you want on the sign(s) and what material.  These black signs have been on black melamine.

last426

Quote from: LeesRT on June 03, 2010, 08:33:10 PM
If you E-mail me your address that you want signs shipped to, I'll send it to my work and calculate the freight and give you a quote.  Please include what it is you want on the sign(s) and what material.  These black signs have been on black melamine.

I was thinking of doing this with my Carvewright carving machine but I could not get Mopar to give me a copyright price.  Who did you use and how much did they charge you?  Thanks, Kim.

LeesRT

Here is a customer requested GTX sign

LeesRT

Sent you an E-mail Kim (last426) in regards to your question.

GTXtreme

Quote from: LeesRT on June 05, 2010, 12:57:59 AM
Here is a customer requested GTX sign

can you make me one like that and one of a 1970 done in that way but with 1970 writing and 70 gtx

LeesRT

Yes, I can do the 70 GTX as well.  It might be about a week before I can get to it though.  I'm working on a 56 bel air convertible for someone, a 69 Daytona, 70 Superbird, 70 Challenger R/T, 70 RR, 71 GTX, a new request for a Duster, and I'm sure I'm missing one at the moment without looking at my notes.  But, I will make sure the 70 GTX gets on the list too.  Oh yeah, 67 GTX and a custom 73 Charger.

LeesRT

Whoops...I forgot to post what I mentioned at the top of this page.  I did a rendering on screen of a sign measuring 3/4" thick x 8" height x 48" long with Charger R/T on it.  Imagine a sign that big.  Anyway, here's something to look at while I continue to work on the Daytona images.

LeesRT

Did some cherry melamine today to see how it looks and what you guys think.  Test image size too.

LeesRT