News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Bee sign, Road Runner sign,...Charger R/T and Charger is next.

Started by LeesRT, May 11, 2010, 07:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

Hey all, just wanted to let you know the price on the signs is going up.  I will honor $50.00 price to all who have talked to me.  When we started this project, I was doing designs at home (not costing the company anything) and I was using all scrap getting thrown in the dumpster.  We are now pulling stock material to make signs and I'm doing designs at work therefore, we need to account for this time and material.  The standard signs we will keep in a library will run $75.00 ea plus shipping now.  If you want something totally custom that requires a lot of my time, signs will start at $100.00 and go up from there depending on customization.  I will bend over backwards for the forums to keep it as low as possible for you guys and gals.  I know times are tough.  Minor changes or customizing, I'm not going to nickel and dime everyone for any changes.  Just appropriate charges for major work.  If you have any questions, just ask and I'll work with you.  I want this to still be fun for all of us.

LeesRT

LeesRT

Hey all,  I'm working on a butt load of car images right now and could use some help from some of you owners out there.  I need a good side profile picture of a 1971 Charger R/T (not an angled shot-requested by someone), I could also used some really nice quality angle shots (from driver's front corner) of 1973 Chargers.  I have an image for the 66/67 Chargers, but if someone has a good angle shot with maybe a non-stock stance and wider tires, I'd like to get one please.  I haven't collected any 70 Challenger R/T shots yet, so if someone has some cool pics, please send my way.  Of all the cars I've worked on, I'm surprised no one has asked for the 70 or 71 Cuda yet.  I know this is a Mopar site, but if any of you have nice mustang (1967-1970) shots, I'd like to get some.  Here is what I'm working on right now and I have images that are fine:  67 GTX, Ford Cobra, 69 Camaro SS, 70 Z28 Camaro, 73 Camaro, Fatboy Harley Logo, 1946 Jeep, 69 Pontiac GTO "The Judge", 70 Chevelle SS, I do have a nice 71 Charger R/T angled shot, & I'm doing a fun rear shot of the 1969 Charger R/T with large tires.  Future cars that I haven't started yet include:  Duster, 70 Challenger R/T, and an R/T sign only. That's about it for now.  Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I'm working on at least 8 to 10 cars all at once.  Still open for requests on cars or cool logos.  www.classicsfortheshop.com

Brock Samson

here's a couple '71 profiles...  Last 426s' HEMI car.

i have to resize a couple.. I'll be back inna few..  :cheers:

Brock Samson

i have larger resolution pics if needed just pick the ones you want (if any) and let me know,.. I really like the work your doing and still think one in silver with the diamond plate would be totally bitchen...  :icon_smile_wink:
I'll check through my pic files to see what else I have you requested... I'm sure i have a ton of first Gens...

LeesRT

Thank you very much for the 1971 Charger R/T shots.  Much appreciated.  Man I'd sure like to have a 1971 as well.  All it takes is money I guess...something I don't have a lot of.

LeesRT

I've got a few new signs.  We are now introducing a 12"x12" size that will have car logos or emblems on them and the are $45.00 ea. plus shipping to you.  Standard signs are 12" x 20" (with 23" diam. Super Bee being exception) and they are $75.00 ea. plus shipping to you.  I'll show 3 12"x12" signs and then a bunch of computer renderings for signs that have been developed but not machined yet.  All signs can be seen at www.classicsfortheshop.com or if you are on Facebook, you can search Classics For The Shop and I have car signs and carvings there.

LeesRT

LeesRT

LeesRT

more renderings

LeesRT

more renderings

LeesRT

LeesRT

Cars coming up soon:  1971 side view of Charger R/T, 1970 Challenger R/T, 1973 custom Charger, 70 Cuda, Duster, Ford Cobra 427, 69&70 Camaro, 70 Chevelle 454, 1946 Jeep, 56 Nomad, & a steam locomotive (train).

41husk

If you think you would like one of these buy it now at the $50 price.  I bought two  and I am very happy but I doubt I would have bought even one at $100  :Twocents: If you want one , I think you will be happy!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

LeesRT

The standard 12x20 signs are now $75.00 ea.   We had to raise our price unfortunately.  They should not go up anymore from there unless you order something really custom, different size, exotic wood, finish, etc.   We are also offering a 12x12 signs now for $45.00 ea. plus whatever shipping is to get it to you.  I will do minor customizing for anyone without charging.  You want your name on the sign, you want a different saying, you want your VIN # on it, no charge.  Again, we went up in price when we had to start using stock material from our warehouse.  Before, I was using scrap that was going in the dumpster and I was doing designs at home (not costing the company any money).  Now they have me working on designs at work too so we had to account for my time.  But, I will do what I can to keep the cost as low as possible, because I know times are tight.  You are welcome to request designs, or send me ideas for phrases.  That's kind of why I did the last rear shot of the 1969 Charger R/T.  To show that you can change phrases pretty easily.

FLG

LeesRT

Thanks for the compliment FLG.  Here's a Cobra sign done yesterday and a couple of hunting theme signs.

LeesRT

pics

LeesRT

LeesRT

too small...try again.  I modified the Cobra sign.  I didn't like how the first one turned out.  These are all computer renderings of signs that will be made.

LeesRT

Yes, this is not a Mopar, but it's the latest paying customer request.  My question to you is what version do you like better.  This Bronco had lots of white areas with dark stripes.  I replicated it in one image and left the vehicle dark in the other.  What's your thoughts?

LeesRT

In case you guys are bored with the car signs, here are some other things our company has made or that I carved that was different.

LeesRT

others

LeesRT

Claro Walnut benches.  Wood is only found in the Chico (Northern California) area.  We logged the wood, dried the wood, milled the boards, CNC machined the parts, CNC carved the texture and 3d machined the bench seat curvature.  Then we assembled it and finished it.  It's a lot of work to make a bench, but boy are they beautiful.

LeesRT

Here's how the Bronco came out.

LeesRT

Here's a few images that I worked on today.