News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One man's "private museum" (TONS OF PICTURES!)

Started by jb666, May 10, 2010, 08:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

That guy could use a lot more room. I'd be afraid to turn around in there for fear of knocking something over. :o Pretty neat collection though. :2thumbs:

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

tan top

intresting ! that guy aint no mopar fan though  :rotz:  the dummys are a bit spooky   :scared:
good lot of pictures Jeff , thanks for posting !
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemi68charger

That was impressive........ Thanks for sharing........... His collection needs to be in the Smithsonian....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

CDN72SE

Quote from: bull on May 11, 2010, 11:12:34 AM
That guy could use a lot more room. I'd be afraid to turn around in there for fear of knocking something over. :o Pretty neat collection though. :2thumbs:

Or have something slide off the shelves and fall on one of the cars. Very nice collection though.
1972 Charger SE

jb666

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 11, 2010, 01:22:17 PM
That was impressive........ Thanks for sharing........... His collection needs to be in the Smithsonian....
I do believe they've tried to get a few of the items he has.

I'm really glad you guys are enjoying these as much as we did!!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

greenpigs

Kinda older stuff and by the age of the cars I am guessing the owner is in his late 60's. Not that it matters any, interesting collection, and it looks like he could use some help dusting.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

jb666

greenpigs

Well old I was right about that :D naw no help here, maybe get a portable air filtration system like they sell at lows. :shruggy:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

jb666

I was thinking about it the other day... It's a full time job in there!!!

bobs66440

What can I say. Wow! That must have been some thrill to see all that in person. I'm sure not many get the opportunity. Thanks for including us!!  :2thumbs:

jb666

Quote from: bobs66440 on May 12, 2010, 07:42:45 AM
What can I say. Wow! That must have been some thrill to see all that in person. I'm sure not many get the opportunity. Thanks for including us!!  :2thumbs:

You're welcome!! I couldn't visit a place like this and NOT take a million pictures... For many reasons, but the top two are sharing the pictures and the fact that my 18 second memory retention would make me miss out on a lot of details..  :brickwall:

Shakey

rustafarian

If you guys ever get near the place I HIGHLY SUGGEST Harold Worp's Pioneer Village in Minden Nebraska.  The sheer size of this collection is amazing.
Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard

Magnumcharger

That place is indicative to what we're all heading towards!
First, you get a car...then a diecast of the car...than a few enamel signs, some license plates. Pretty soon you're giving tours.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

bobs66440

Quote from: Magnumcharger on May 13, 2010, 07:08:46 AM
That place is indicative to what we're all heading towards!
First, you get a car...then a diecast of the car...than a few enamel signs, some license plates. Pretty soon you're giving tours.

I WISH!!  :2thumbs:

b5blue

:o  WOW! That is INCREDIBLE! Once again, Thanks for sharing Jeff!  :cheers:

jb666

You're very welcome  :cheers:

I'll be heading back , once the weather is nice, to get a nice group of pictures of these rare birds out in the sun with his yard as the backdrop  :drool5:

RusTy/SE

Thanks for sharing, i'd love to hear some of the acquisition stories :popcrn: :popcrn: :yesnod: