News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mike Miller ...... setting the record straight.

Started by Mike Miller, May 10, 2010, 08:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Miller

I just saw the other thread..... just to make things clear, AHall is not me.  :2thumbs:

And I am not him!   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Nobody wants to be in my shoes!  :smilielol:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

73rallye440magnum

It's been quite the fiasco following the numerous threads... Can we talk about Chargers again?

A big welcome to you, Mike.  :icon_smile_big:
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Mike Miller

Quote from: 73rallye440magnum on May 10, 2010, 08:57:42 AM
It's been quite the fiasco following the numerous threads... Can we talk about Chargers again?

A big welcome to you, Mike.  :icon_smile_big:

I have no problem there!!!   :yesnod:

I do work on a few Chargers in my shop. I have a 1983 1/2 Shelby Charger in here right now. It belongs to my girlfriends son. We got it running but it has some major issues in the trans I have to fix. Otherwise it is a fairly clean/straight little car.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

elanmars

what is this in reference to? any links guys? just curious.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

SFRT

does that ahall/runninhorn  guy really have a C 500?
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ChgrSteve67

I'm not convinced that this isn't just another game made up in someones imagination.

After all not a single picture has ever been posted as proof of anything. (Car, Parts, Broken Parts, Shop, etc.....)

Aero426

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 10, 2010, 05:07:52 PM
I'm not convinced that this isn't just another game made up in someones imagination.

After all not a single picture has ever been posted as proof of anything. (Car, Parts, Broken Parts, Shop, etc.....)

You may be onto something there...

AKcharger

BigBlackDodge

I believe that I'm the only member of DC.com :yesnod: I in fact created this site along with the 'Troy' user name.

I have hundreds of screen names and post when I'm sleeping, which explains a lot why I'm so tired all the time :scratchchin:

Just wait a little bit and I'll post here again under another name.

I wonder who is reading this other than me..............

BBD

jeryst

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on May 11, 2010, 07:23:57 AM
I believe that I'm the only member of DC.com :yesnod: I in fact created this site along with the 'Troy' user name.

I have hundreds of screen names and post when I'm sleeping, which explains a lot why I'm so tired all the time :scratchchin:

BBD

No one is reading this except you.

As a matter of fact, I am you.

Brock Samson

the funny bit was HK,..  :scratchchin: er,... Spang,.. err,.. Matt at least I think that's his name,..  :shruggy: calling M.M. a "liar". Ya' have to admit that was rich...  :rofl:

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

451-74Charger

You mean Brock as is ...Who? you??
Sheesh i can see this going nowhere fast (just like 90% of all resto's on this board)

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: jeryst on May 11, 2010, 08:36:18 AM
Quote from: BigBlackDodge on May 11, 2010, 07:23:57 AM

BBD

No one is reading this except you.

As a matter of fact, I am you.

I knew it all along! :smilielol:

BBD

AKcharger

ZSmithersCharges

Quote from: 451-74Charger on May 11, 2010, 11:17:14 AM
Sheesh i can see this going nowhere fast (just like 90% of all resto's on this board)

Thats the hobby.  Buy the car young so by the time you are ready to croak its good to go for the next rich man to enjoy  :2thumbs: :slap:

jeryst

Quote from: ZSmithersCharges on May 11, 2010, 08:30:06 PM
Quote from: 451-74Charger on May 11, 2010, 11:17:14 AM

Thats the hobby.  Buy the car young so by the time you are ready to croak its good to go for the next rich man to enjoy  :2thumbs: :slap:

Or your wifes next husband - lol

Mike Miller

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 10, 2010, 05:07:52 PM

Now who in the world could dream up this kind of stuff?  :shruggy:

ChgrSteve67

The list of bull shit and conn artists on the internet is endless.

I really didn't think that anyone could screw up the rebuild of a car as bad as BK did jb666's GL and if it were not for the pictures to prove it I doubt that anyone would have believed it.

There are people that have nothing better to do all day than sit around and make shit up.
There is a whole section in the book store called fiction to prove it.

ChgrSteve67

Care to post a picture of yourself Mike standing in front of your shop holding todays paper?

SG1022

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 12, 2010, 01:52:31 PM
Care to post a picture of yourself Mike standing in front of your shop holding todays paper?

not gonna happen  :coolgleamA:

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.