News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guess what Darrell Waltrip said?...

Started by Big Lebowski, December 14, 2005, 12:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

Nascar on Fox...
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5120058?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=167

"The Dodge Charger was one of the biggest disappointments of the year."

No kidding, I've been saying that since I saw it.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Charger Aficionado

Well no SHEIT, the track version of the car, as well as the street version looked like BRICKS.  I'm going to foward that to the desk of BIG DZ.

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

bull

He's late to the party, but we'll give him a spot on the couch.

Ghoste

Well, if Dodge wanted the car to get noticed, they're certainly succeeding in that.

bull

Quote from: Ghoste on December 14, 2005, 05:01:21 AM
Well, if Dodge wanted the car to get noticed, they're certainly succeeding in that.

Carrot Top gets noticed too.

Shakey

So what are the plans for next year?  Anyone?

69_500

I don't think the car would have been half as bad on the track if they hadn't changed the rules on rear spoilers last off season. The entire car was designed for one spoiler height, and to dominate shorter tracks. I think nascar caught wind of how effective the car was going to be, and changed the rules, to affect the car. Knowing it would affect the Chevy and Fords too but both of thsoe bodies were older and had used various sized spoiler already.

Ghoste

The plans for next year will be to whine and cry for a spoiler change which will be allowed for as long as it takes to become effective at which time the other guys will get a spoiler change too.   At the end of the day, the car will still be ugly and the rest of the soap opera will be about which prima donna of the day fought with who in the pits.

Lowprofile

Quote from: bull on December 14, 2005, 05:41:13 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on December 14, 2005, 05:01:21 AM

Carrot Top gets noticed too.

Sorry for the hijack....just thought that was funny!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger Aficionado

Is it just me or does that clown have a blue ribbon in his hair? 

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on December 14, 2005, 07:06:05 PM

And pull up your pants, you slob
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

moparguy01

Quote from: Big Lebowski on December 14, 2005, 07:09:11 PM
Quote from: Charger Aficionado on December 14, 2005, 07:06:05 PM

And pull up your pants, you slob

I still say that only hot chicks should be allowed to walk around topless....... :devil:

TheGhost

Quote from: Big Lebowski on December 14, 2005, 12:13:14 AMGuess what Darrell Waltrip said?...

Is it that NASCAR sucks, because they no longer use real cars?

No?

Well, that's what he should have said. :rotz:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ghoste

Good analogy Lowprofile.  What else do we know of that is really ugly and stronger than average?

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P