News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Have you heard about the brand new 57 Belvedere yet?

Started by Charger_Fan, December 13, 2005, 07:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargervert

Thats really cool!,I heard they have the missing 1970 Hemi Cuda convertible(green,on green,Automatic car)buried across the street,but don't tell anyone,or the grave robbers will get her! We will just have to wait until 2020 to find out! :icon_smile_big:

2fast4u

Anybody gonna be there in Oklahoma in 07 to watch it being opened up?

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Shakey

I would figure Tulsa would be arid, not humid.   :shruggy:

71 RT

I was reading all this with amazment!  I live in Oklahoma City and had never heard of it in the 30 years I have lived here in Oklahoma!.  I contacted a friend of mine who is involved with the Central Oklahoma Mopar Association, and he had never heard of it either.  After talking about it, he thought he might suggest to the car club to drive to Tulsa (about 100 mile) with some of the mopars to be there when then opened it up.  I am going to Tulsa in 2 weeks and I am going to go check out the site, take a picture or two of the bronze marker.  I will definately be there in June to see it opened! Thanks for telling me about it.  If I heard of any other details, I will let you all know.  This is too cool!
71 RT

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 71 RT on December 29, 2006, 01:24:34 PM
I am going to Tulsa in 2 weeks and I am going to go check out the site, take a picture or two of the bronze marker. 
Cool! Maybe post a pic or two when you get back, too. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Skued

I live only about a mile away from the car.  I do plan on being there the day they pull it out!  A local news station or was it pbs did a story on it a couple months ago.  Anyways, they showed film footage of them sealing it in...my guess it comes out just they put it in.  Either way I will be there with camera in hand the day it comes out :icon_smile_big:.

Steve
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Shakey

Brock Samson

dkn1997

they took the cover off and the vault was 3/4 full of water.
RECHRGED

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Ghoste

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 14, 2007, 08:47:40 AM
:shruggy: go back to sleep...  :pity:

Ahhh come on now Brock.  At least it's topical, some of the threads that get resurrected from our deep dark past can hardly claim that.  :icon_smile_big: