News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Mopar Hotwheels, Superbird, '69 & '67 Charger, Roadrunner, GTX

Started by SeattleCharger, December 13, 2005, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

'69 Barracuda,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

This '70 Challenger R/T says six pack on hood scoop, says Dodge on the rear between tailights, says Challenger above white stripe on fender and R/T on white stripe on fender, also says Challenger R/T on grill, you practically need a magnifying glass to read some of these though. 

8WHEELER

Yes the Johnny Lightning and Racing Champion cars are nice. I have that six pack car, but I have so many cars I have
been trying to only buy chargers for the last year. I have very few hotwheel in my collection hear, most are JL or RC.
I have 25 more 1/64 chargers that there is no more room for in my case, or room in here to put another case, yes its way
to addicting.  ;D  I also have four cases that are all makes of cars, most are the $10.00 hot wheel colectibles

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

SeattleCharger

Whoa.   

How did you ever find so many Chargers in so many colors?     Any '68's in there?     

8WHEELER

Yep, I have 4 rows of just 68's and 4 rows of 69's at least  ;D  and more that I don't have room for yet

Dan

Just 6T9 CHGR

But, but Dan......you actually took them out of the boxes :rotz:  :)

Did you get to roll them on the floor?   :bow:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

Thats what I was wondering. I buy at least 3 of every new one I see. That way I can keep 2, and let my boy play with 1. Then at least I have a shot of rolling them on the floor at least once. Most of the time though my boy rolls them on the coffee table, and then off onto the floor. yelling YEEEHAAAA just the good 'ol boys.

mustanghater

any one got the pure pewter 69 1/2 that JL has out? it is a heavy car.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

8WHEELER

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 18, 2006, 06:39:32 AM
But, but Dan......you actually took them out of the boxes :rotz:  :)

Did you get to roll them on the floor?   :bow:

YEP   ;D  I usually buy more than one when I find then in the store, come home rip one
out of the package and go vroom vroom and put then in the display case   :icon_smile_big:
But I ran out of room over a year ago so I hardly ever buy them anymore. I do have several
file boxes of extra new ones going back 6yrs when I got hooked on these darn things. Pretty
soon I should start putting them on ebay to pay for my real cars  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Quote from: mustanghater on February 18, 2006, 12:18:58 PM
any one got the pure pewter 69 1/2 that JL has out? it is a heavy car.

Yes I have that Bee, it weights a ton, but I don't like it as much as the others, and it will
not fit in my dispay cases.

Dan

69_500

Okay I keep going to stores and looking at toys and such.

Has anyone seen the MOPAR series of Hotwheels they just came out with? There is 5 cars in the series? I found 3 of them yesterday at a store. I actually found 4, but another guy picked up the Cuda before I could get it off of the shelf. The first picture is of the 3 cars I did pick up. A Viper, M80 Truck, and a 69 Daytona.

The second picture is of 2 HotWheels Ultra's both are 69 Chargers. The purple one has red line tires, silver one doesn't.

The third picture is of cars I picked up at a local flea market for $5 for the lot of them yesterday.

The last picture is of the Orange Daytona. It is a Hotwheel's car, but was informed by a local HotWheel store it was only available from General Mills cereal company back in 1995 in a package. If you saved up something like 50 UPC's and mailed in a check to get a 5 car pack.

inhrmswy

I picked up 2 green superbirds last night at fred meyers...if anyone wants to trade one of my greens for a yellow that would be great. 

mustanghater

sweet someone else has the final run daytona and i was just about to post pics of it to.
New Muscle car forum

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 69_500 on February 19, 2006, 01:37:53 PM
Okay I keep going to stores and looking at toys and such.

Has anyone seen the MOPAR series of Hotwheels they just came out with? There is 5 cars in the series? I found 3 of them yesterday at a store. I actually found 4, but another guy picked up the Cuda before I could get it off of the shelf. The first picture is of the 3 cars I did pick up. A Viper, M80 Truck, and a 69 Daytona.

The second picture is of 2 HotWheels Ultra's both are 69 Chargers. The purple one has red line tires, silver one doesn't.

The third picture is of cars I picked up at a local flea market for $5 for the lot of them yesterday.

The last picture is of the Orange Daytona. It is a Hotwheel's car, but was informed by a local HotWheel store it was only available from General Mills cereal company back in 1995 in a package. If you saved up something like 50 UPC's and mailed in a check to get a 5 car pack.

Nice, you have a bunch I haven't seen before, now I have to go look for those, thanks, thanks a lot.   :icon_smile_cool:

Found a new one, but an old model by Matchbox, 61 Dart, pics in a minute.

SeattleCharger

Had to buy this  '61 Dodge Dart Phoenix, haven't found an old Dodge model of any kind by Matchbox, body is nicely detailed, but it could sure use better wheels.

TheGhost

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on February 18, 2006, 03:21:08 AM

'69 Barracuda,

I expect better from JL.  That hood is incorrect for a 69 Barracuda.  They didn't have the chrome inserts.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69_500

It seems that everytime I go to the store there is a new charger or a daytona out. I have been limited by my wife on purchasing to only Chargers, Daytona's and Superbirds. All others are ruled out. which is okay with me, as I have about 30 boxes in the attic full of models, diecast and hotwheels and johnny lightnings already.

SeattleCharger

Here are a couple I haven't seen before, found at Target.   

SeattleCharger

I noticed on the back of these GTX cars that these are part of a series that includes a '70 Charger, but I haven't found one yet.   

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

SeattleCharger

These PRO RODZ  cars are made by Maisto, I have found those three GTX cars in green, white, and black.   Also have found an orange and a silver '69 R/T, but I haven't seen the '70 Charger mentioned on the back of the GTX cars.   I bet it looks cool.   

Chryco Psycho

I have found the Chargers in 3 colors but none of the GTX or Chall

69_500

I have the 70 charger from the Pro Modz series, it is purple. Unless there are other colors, which I would assume that there is.

The other day I picked up yet another of the Yellow Superbirds from Hotwheels, and they have a mistake in this package. The rear tires are half of the size of the front tires. So I bought it.

SeattleCharger

Here are some more I have found:

I have lots of duplicates of many models,  but missing some cool cars some of you have shown here.
                  I have traded and/or bought some from some people here, cheapest I paid to mail a car was 1.20, I don't know, don't really want
                       to do ebay or the hotwheel site or sell them, just an even trade on cars we want to trade.

SeattleCharger

SeattleCharger

Found this Hotwheel Daytona,