News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Mopar Hotwheels, Superbird, '69 & '67 Charger, Roadrunner, GTX

Started by SeattleCharger, December 13, 2005, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Oh ya,  those new challengers are pretty cool.    Now I gotta go do some looking.    I bet those are hard to find.   I want to find that new burnt orangish brown superbird, too.   Thanks for the posts. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

found something not listed here...

there are some trick things about it, like the V-10 and gray cragers...
say's "Special Edition" but it's just on the box art,..
what's with the Dubs and this one having totally incorrect rocker panels?
the DUBs are so bad i won't even buy one....

Brock Samson

here's a couple pics of my display,..
the second pic is me messing with the camara's on board editing...  :icon_smile_cool:

TruckDriver

I just had to buy this tonight to go with my '71 GTX. It is 1/18 scale. It even has the mono-chrome matching bumpers.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Schuler

I've got to get that '69 model. Very cool. I think mine will get a custom paint job.
-Zach Schuler
1969 Charger RT/SE 14.091 @ 98.25 (spinning)
1997 Cherokee Sport 4x4 16.057 @ 84
1956 D-100 Pickup
http://www.cardomain.com/id/schuler

Mean 318

Has anyone herd if there is going to be a 70 Dodge Super Bee Ertl?

SeattleCharger

These new hotwheels on the left, the '69's, are a little bigger.    Also saw them in a challenger and cuda model, prob. should have bought them, but four bucks each, maybe next time.     

SeattleCharger

These are hotwheels, don't know what scale, they are detailed though, like a 1/24  ProRodz, has rollbar, race seats, speakers on rear deck, tach on dash, chrome hurst shifter, fire extinguisher between seats, etc.     They also make a '70 Plymouth Hemi Cuda, (have seen that in two colors, purple or green,) and a '71 Challenger, (have seen that in black)

SeattleCharger

Hey, can't find the cars you guys have shown here, that I went looking for, but found some others at least.  sry the pics are not focused better for some reason,

SeattleCharger

__

SeattleCharger

__ This old Cuda is cool with all the decals.

4forty

dads_69

Sorry the photo sucks. I also bought the blue superbird, but my little girl opened it up and is hammering on it now, haha. Oh well.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

SeattleCharger

Nice, that is one of the best looking charger hotwheels I have seen IMO, like the two black stripes on back and the wheels too.   

SeattleCharger

Three Mopars in one pack,

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: TheGhost on October 28, 2006, 06:54:51 PM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 18, 2006, 11:44:27 AM
__ This old Cuda is cool with all the decals.

I must have one!

I got a couple in a light metallic green, same decals, pm me if you want one, the store has about six more I hid in back, if anyone wants me to go snag them one, . :icon_smile_cool:

SeattleCharger

HITMAN 149

i've got every single hot wheels/matchbox from when i was a kid (some are in rough shape!!! they were the accident/crash cars!! LOL) :icon_smile_big: i still buy them at target & wherever we go!!  i only pick up the old muscle cars when they come out!!! i've prob got about 100-150 cars!!! i just picked up 2 more the other day!!! hahahaha
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

SeattleCharger

Was nice finding the Cars movie Petty car.  These others are different.  2 Savoy's?   Don't know if I've heard of a Savoy, like a Polaris?  a wedge car? 

69_500

Lucked out and found a Shake N Go Superbird from the CARS movie the other day.

I need to resize the photo's of the new Hotwheels to post them. I can't think of any that haven't been posted already though.

BB1

Found this Nostalgic Series Deora model, at Wally World. & 70 Challenger and 2007.
Delete my profile

COKE

Where could i find a 69-71 Chrysler 300 (Hurst or Standard)?
Model kit or diecast , any Scale.

Thanks!
69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: COKE on November 15, 2006, 04:30:41 PM
Where could i find a 69-71 Chrysler 300 (Hurst or Standard)?
Model kit or diecast , any Scale.

Thanks!

somewhere on this thread is a post about a diecast model website, don't know if they would have a 69-71 Chrysler 300,