News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Mopar Hotwheels, Superbird, '69 & '67 Charger, Roadrunner, GTX

Started by SeattleCharger, December 13, 2005, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Couldn't hardly believe these cars were on the front of the display of Hotwheels at Target, just sitting there in the open, I grabbed em then searched all the hundreds of cars, no more.
  I don't know what the numbers mean, as far as the 1st of 38 on the Superbird, if that means only 38 made total by Hotwheels?  or if in that color?   Hard to believe they would only make 38 total.  The '69 Charger R/T says #4 of five, and the Daisy Duke GTX is 1st of 5.  COOL!
    The 70 Roadrunner in purple and the '67 Charger, (guessing the year on the Charger, can't read the bottom of car without opening it) are in a five pack, with no numbers of order or how many made.  Here are some pics. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

SeattleCharger

dodgecharger-fan

NICE score!

I've been searching for that Muscle Mania Charger...
I have the GTX, but none of the others...

The numbers indicate that the car is number X in a special set of XX cars.

So, the muscle amnia Charger is number 4 in a 5 car set. If you look on the back, you will likely see all of the other cars in that set listed.

BigBlockSam

i like that yellow roedrunner, very cool and any bird is a good find.  road trip to target this week. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Anyone see this one yet?
Its a Hot Wheels Club only exclusive.   (11,000 pieces)
http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/showroom/museum/gallery.aspx?upi=8907&sku=H2926

The 440 callouts are eerily familiar.     I already posted a question about the possibility of HW using my car as an inspiration.
Sadly the designer "doesnt recall" using my car as an inspiration
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 13, 2005, 07:29:54 PM
Anyone see this one yet?
Its a Hot Wheels Club only exclusive.   (11,000 pieces)
http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/showroom/museum/gallery.aspx?upi=8907&sku=H2926

The 440 callouts are eerily familiar.     I already posted a question about the possibility of HW using my car as an inspiration.
Sadly the designer "doesnt recall" using my car as an inspiration

lol      :icon_smile_big:

I like the old school wheels on those.   Reminds me of the rims on the hotwheels from my collection when I was a kid, but after I moved out I left them at home and they dissappeared.      :bawling:     

So can anyone order that Charger if they join hotwheels?  

Just 6T9 CHGR

Not anymore.....it was released in September & sold out.  This series is the "Neo-Classics Series" which have some of the old colors/redline tires of the old cars (anti-freeze green etc)

Im not a member either.
I got mine from ebay......cost me $15 :(

That site has a message board much like ours.   You wouldnt believe the amount of Hot Wheels crazy people there are over there.....totally serious collectors
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TruckDriver

I found these variations of the Superbird on ebay

and this one too

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

Looky what I just bought   :boogie:

I'm going to wait on the 'Bird til I find one that doesn't charge $5.00 to mail it :rotz:  Unless I find one at Walmart this weekend.

>>LINK<<

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 13, 2005, 08:05:25 PM

That site has a message board much like ours.     You wouldnt believe the amount of Hot Wheels crazy people there are over there.....totally serious collectors

The difference between men and boys, are the size of their toys!   I'd say the serious collectors are here!    :thumbs:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Shakey on December 13, 2005, 08:30:03 PM
The difference between men and boys, are the size of their toys!   I'd say the serious collectors are here!    :thumbs:
:iagree:  Amen!
PETE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 13, 2005, 08:05:25 PM

That site has a message board much like ours.     You wouldnt believe the amount of Hot Wheels crazy people there are over there.....totally serious collectors

How about both?      You can start collecting Hotwheels for the cost of filling up the tank on the Charger.  

edit: for the price of a gallon of gas you have a collection, lol.

And its fun too.   I like those slot cars some of you have too.     

SeattleCharger

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 13, 2005, 08:09:38 PM
I found these variations of the Superbird on ebay

and this one too

That last Superbird car has quite the case.   Haven't seen that series Hotwheels before.     Wonder how much they want?     
     I see the rims are the difference on those three green Superbirds, I like the wheels I got, got lucky, I like em better when they aren't huge rims, like on the purple Roadrunner I got, but hey, I'll gladly have the car anyways, at least they tried to keep the body in proportion.

Khyron

thats funny, I was in toys R us yesterday and say the green plymouth...

I bought it for a buck :thumbup:

I'm not a big collector, but when I see a mopar, I saw, what the hell, it's only a dollar :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

I've been looking for the Muscle Mania series cars...  Haven't found any of them, yet, though, but I did pick up the same 5 pack with the 67 Charger and the 70 Runner.  Also bought a 10 pack, just for the 69 Charger and 71 GTX in it.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Ghost on December 14, 2005, 01:15:03 AM
I've been looking for the Muscle Mania series cars...   Haven't found any of them, yet, though, but I did pick up the same 5 pack with the 67 Charger and the 70 Runner.   Also bought a 10 pack, just for the 69 Charger and 71 GTX in it.

Cool, wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the 10 pac Charger and GTX, I didn't really look at those, I might go back there.  Now they just need to make a Daytona and a '68 Charger.   Or a Hemi Cuda.   It is cool they are making any of these models at least.     :thumbs:

TheGhost

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on December 14, 2005, 01:40:13 AM
Quote from: Ghost on December 14, 2005, 01:15:03 AM
I've been looking for the Muscle Mania series cars...  Haven't found any of them, yet, though, but I did pick up the same 5 pack with the 67 Charger and the 70 Runner.  Also bought a 10 pack, just for the 69 Charger and 71 GTX in it.

Cool, wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the 10 pac Charger and GTX, I didn't really look at those, I might go back there.  Now they just need to make a Daytona and a '68 Charger.   Or a Hemi Cuda.   It is cool they are making any of these models at least.     :thumbs:

It's a little blurry...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TK73

The difference between men and boys, are the size of their toys!  I'd say the serious collectors are here!   :thumbs:

Yep, let's get past Junior High and get 1:1 scale...

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

SeattleCharger

Quote from: TK73 on December 14, 2005, 02:02:37 AM

The difference between men and boys, are the size of their toys!   I'd say the serious collectors are here!     :thumbs:

Yep, let's get past Junior High and get 1:1 scale...

Hey, on the Hotwheels box it says age 3 and up.     Age 3 AND UP!        ^-^

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Ghost on December 14, 2005, 01:50:30 AM

It's a little blurry...

Now ya did it......you took them out of the box and actually played with them!  ::)
Admit it, you rolled it around and made the vroom, vroom noise! :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 14, 2005, 03:21:43 AM
Quote from: Ghost on December 14, 2005, 01:50:30 AM

It's a little blurry...

Now ya did it......you took them out of the box and actually played with them!   ::)
Admit it, you rolled it around and made the vroom, vroom noise! :thumbs:

hehe, See, that is the difference between kids and us older people, we don't open em, but man I envy you, I can't hardly stand leavin em in the boxes, what is the point.   I won't ever sell em anyways probably.     I wanna drive em around too and make the vroom, screeching tires sounds.    :icon_smile_big:  

Chryco Psycho

I have the Orange limited release 69 Charger & the Black first edition 69Charger , I have both variations of the Yellow GTX but cannot find any Superbirds so far
The is also a Hot Wheel  Tomahawk V10 bike that is very rare , I have found 2 so far 1 gold & one pewter