News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Power Window ?

Started by raw201, May 15, 2010, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raw201

Well, I guess I should've had some foresight  :brickwall:.......the problem I'm into is that I need to remove the stainless moldings by the windows, however; as you all know, to get to the screws that secure them to the door you need to have the window down.

There in lies my problem.....I have Power windows and I've already disassembled and gutted the interior and have the steering column and battery out.   :rotz:

So, any suggestions on how to get these windows down?  Can you bypass all that and tap into the window motor or would I have to reconnect battery/ignition/etc??

Hoping for any easy solution......Thanks!
:cheers:
Rich

robertrt

JUST A FEW ALLIGATOR CLIPS ON A WIRE TO THE MOTOR FROM THE BATTERY WILL ACTIVATE THE MOTORS, WATCH YOUR FINGERS!!

A383Wing

you have 2 tries at it...if it don't go down, reverse the jumper wires...again, watch yer fingers....it's good to have all 10 afterwards