News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Newbie from Cuda-Challenger.com

Started by Carlwalski, December 12, 2005, 08:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlwalski

Just thought I'd introduce myself, know a few members here from C-C.C

That's all.  :) I'm still searching for my black 68 Charger.  :icon_smile_big:

Cheers,
NZ440R/T

Blown70

Welcome,  I lurk over there to see if I can ever find an e-body.

LUCY sure looks nice.... :icon_smile_big:

Tom

Carlwalski

Thank you kind sir.  :)

If anyone wants to post photos of their rides by all means do so, I love eye candy as I'm sure you all do to!  :icon_smile_cool:

NYCMille

Nice car man... where are located? There is an identical Challenger roaming around the Long Island area that I have seen a bunch of times... that you?

Old Moparz

Quote from: NZ440R/T on December 12, 2005, 08:43:52 AM

Just thought I'd introduce myself, know a few members here from C-C.C

That's all.   :) I'm still searching for my black 68 Charger.   :icon_smile_big:

Cheers,
NZ440R/T

Welcome stranger.

Did you look behind the sofa yet? That's usually where everything ends up.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

andy74

4402tuff4u

Very nice Challenger!! and welcome aboard!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

Hey, I know you...you're that guy that joined the old site just weeks before it went dead! You're not gonna do the same to this one, are ya? ;D

Just kidding, welcome aboard! :wave:
Your Chally is coming along quite nicely! I haven't been following your Chally story closely enough lately.

BTW NYCMille, NZ440R/T lives in New Zeland...so it probably wasn't him you saw cruising around. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Jon Smith

Are those cars in the background yours as well?

41husk

welcome aboard,  I wonder over there pretty oftenm, it is a great site as well!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Doc74

Hey NZ

A big welcome, good to have you here.   :wave:

I had a very warm welcome on c-c so I hope you get the same from us weird bunch.  :icon_smile_big:

Black 68 huh ?  Troooooooooy...phone for you  :icon_smile_big:
Would a flat orange 69 charger do? I might trade ..... :D

TruckDriver

Quote from: NZ440R/T on December 12, 2005, 09:58:03 AM
If anyone wants to post photos of their rides by all means do so, I love eye candy as I'm sure you all do to! ? :icon_smile_cool:

Here you go! It's our ride thred ;)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html

Welcome aboard!! :wave:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ponch ®

welcome to the site...i remember seeing you a c-c.com when i posted a couple of times.

Having said that, youre not in Kansas anymore... :devil:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Carlwalski

WHOA!!!   :o Thanks for the welcome lads, very kind.   :yesnod:

NYCMile - As stated, I live down in New Zealand so I doubt it was me. lol However, there are a couple of white Challengers done properly (no hlpag style white paint splashed around) One is Randall who owns a 383 Challenger made to be a replica and another one is one I'm not sure about, has red hood inserts to be different....see below. There aren't too many straight white Challengers out there.
Usually 72+ or have the blackout hoods or R/T stripes etc.

Jon Smith - Nope, those cars were in the restoration shop when the photo was taken.
One was being built for the up coming King Kong movie.

DodgeChargerGuy - Lovely rides mate, Chargers are big, but they are also VERY bad. They just scream muscle!

Forgot to mention, I created my own site about 3 weeks ago, no training just found a site on the internet and gave it a shot.
It came out pretty good if I do say so myself. lol Make sure you have your speakers ON when you click the link.

www.nz440rt.com

Thanks once again lads for the warm welcome.

Cheers,
Carl
NZ440R/T

First photo - Randalls 383 Challenger R/T
Second photo - One that seems to be restored pretty good, maybe the long Island Challenger? (does it look like LI weather/city?)

bull

Welcome to the site. I have a black '68 Charger but it's not going anywhere. :icon_smile_big: Good luck with your search. We'll help you if and where we can.

Big Lebowski

Hello, that '68 Charger is around here somewhere.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Carlwalski

Thanks lads, I was pretty close to buying a 68 Triple black Charger from a guy named Danny (I think) owns a farm in TN.
You guys will know him for sure. The charger was in pretty bad shape, lots of hidden problems that were been covered on purpose.

Had a friend go check it out, plenty of photos. Bondo, cracks, bad frame rail repairs the works.
Looked really good exterior wise but that doesn't mean it's solid.....so my search continues.

Either a 68 Charger or 70-74 Cuda would be fine.   :icon_smile_big:

Cheers!!

Here is 68 I was close to buying, he wanted $24K for it.

Carlwalski

......forgot to say. I have nothing against Danny, he's a super guy and was very helpful. If he made another Charger like that and it happened to be good after being inspected I would have no worries dealing with him. Just, this one was hiding more than he told.

He actually admitted to being amature but trusty worthy, which was spot on.

Few more.......

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

firefighter3931

Welcome NZ....nice e-body ! Good luck in your charger hunt.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Carlwalski

Quote from: Ghost on December 12, 2005, 09:56:10 PM
Do I know you? ??? ;D

Gh....ooaaaaast? No sorry, we've never met.  :icon_smile_big: :)

Thanks firefighter, I've been keeping my eye out for some time now, good things take time.  :angel:

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Carlwalski

Cheers mate!! Very friendly bunch around here.  :icon_smile_big:

MoparMotel

Man nice Challenger............ive got a black 68 but dont really wanna sell it.......
1968 Dodge Charger

'CUDA360

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Carlwalski

Quote from: MoparMotel on December 13, 2005, 12:14:43 AM
Man nice Challenger............ive got a black 68 but dont really wanna sell it.......

Thanks mate!! LOVE your Charger!!!!!!!   :o :laugh: You sure you don't want to sell?      :icon_smile_question: :-\ :icon_smile_big:
If  your're curious about selling, PM me and we might come to some kind of arrangement.   :icon_smile_wink:

Hey 360!!!   :icon_smile_cool: Thanks Silver R/T   :icon_smile:

TeeWJay426

Welcome Carl... I'm probably a vaguely familiar name to you, having met you on both DF and C-C.com. Good to see you found us here- probably the best place for you to find a lead to that elusive '68!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

472 R/T SE

Everyone needs an e body in their collection. ;D  Welcome to the site.  Nice lookin' white Chally!!!!

I'll go ahead and post pix in your e body pic thread. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool:

psykicpup

welcome aboard

ps nice site you made ...very cool
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Carlwalski

TeeWJay426 - Good to see you (again)  :icon_smile_big:

AllblueRT - NICE!!!! Love the color combo, B5-Blue has come up in my books!!

psykicpup - Thanks!! Not to bad, now I have somewhere to muck around in.  :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone, feels like a home away from C-C.C  :yesnod:

Cheers,
NZ440R/T