News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

8-10 point roll cage pictures has anybody got any?

Started by Highbanked Hauler, April 22, 2010, 04:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

I am considering putting a 10 point roll cage in my 68 when I get further along. I am looking to find out if it can be done with a full interior less the back seat. I've had the idea since I was in the wreck with the 500 back in 97. I almost cleared the guard rail with a fair drop on the other side. thanks.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

yeahitsgotahemi!

"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

Highbanked Hauler

Thanks, I was looking for a way to deal with the back seat so that gives me an idea :2thumbs:
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

jb666

Here's mine... The first few shots the swing-out bar is out...

Highbanked Hauler

JB666 is that a precut kit?  If so how was it to put in and how did it fit together? Also do the rear bars go through the package tray to he trunk floor?  It looks great man :2thumbs:
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

jb666

Thank you! It's not a kit. Jon @ Tube Chassis Designz here in town built it for me. He does some amazing work. I didn't check where you were from, but if you're in mass shoot me a message.

Mike DC

Those side roof bars (below the GL lettering) make nice grab-bars during the window climb.  Especially the climb out. 

kamkuda

kamkuda

Highbanked Hauler

kamkuda, wow that looks good, are you going to put a full interior in the car or is this for racing only? :drool5:
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser