News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lesson of the day

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, April 20, 2010, 09:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

HAVING  MOM OVER FOR DINNER

You don't even  have to be a mother to enjoy this  one...

Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal,  Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's roommate, Jennifer, was.  Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of the platonic relationship between Brian and  Jennifer, and this had only made her more curious.
    Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between  Brian and Jennifer than met the  eye.
     Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, 'I know what you must be  thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are  just roommates.'
    About a week  later, Jennifer came to Brian saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been  unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle.  You don't suppose she took it, do  you?'
     Brian said, 'Well, I doubt  it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure.  So he sat down and  wrote:

Dear  Mom,

I'm not saying that you 'did'  take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not  saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle.  But the fact remains that one has been missing  ever since you were here for  dinner.
    Love,  Brian
       Several  days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that  read:

Dear  Son,

I'm not saying that you 'do'  sleep with Jennifer, I'm not saying that you 'do  not' sleep with Jennifer. But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed, she  would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love,  Mom

LESSON  OF THE DAY -

NEVER  LIE TO YOUR MOTHER
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!