News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John Schneider

Started by MORFF, April 16, 2010, 06:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

I just wanted to know how hard it is to get John Schneider to sign your car. When I get finished with mine I would like to get my car signed by at least the BO and Luke from the original series. I wanted them to sign my bucket seats where they sat . Has anybody like me a regular guy tried to contact him and ask him?
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

UFO

John sells signed stuff on ebay(or used to),so contact should not be too hard.
Getting him and the car in the same place might be a little more difficult(depending on where you live).

ChgrSteve67

Here is his web site
http://www.johnschneideronline.com/

If you want something signed
http://www.johnschneideronline.com/autographs.html

They also list his apearences in case your in the area and would like something signed.
http://www.johnschneideronline.com/shows.html

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on April 16, 2010, 07:55:15 PM
Here is his web site
http://www.johnschneideronline.com/

If you want something signed
http://www.johnschneideronline.com/autographs.html

They also list his apearences in case your in the area and would like something signed.
http://www.johnschneideronline.com/shows.html

Thanks for posting this info. He will be in Phoenix next month so I might go get the GL autograped.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

bull

I'd be more worried about getting Wopat's autograph than Schneider's.

Ghoste

Agreed.  Getting John to NOT sign it would be harder. 

Topher

Go to one of the Dukes Fest that's held every year.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Darkman

I think Bo and Luke, and the General Lee did a huge amount for the Dodge Charger. I would love to go back in time and see what would happen to Chargers if the Dukes used a different car. The General Lee is the most recognised TV car. I know that Down Under if you said Dodge Charger, you would mostly get blank looks, but when you add "you know, the Dukes of Hazard Car" people would understand.

You guys are just lucky that you have the opportunity to meet those guys. Heck, I would love to get my Charger signed by those "good ol' boys" (and especially Daisy  :drool5:), even if my charger won't be a GL clone.
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Brock Lee

He seems to make his rounds at the car shows and I have watched him sign a ton of cars (he even tried to sign mine).

Chatt69chgr

The mean remark made about John was totally uncalled for.  I've met him on several occasions and he is a true gentleman.  If you can get your car to where he is appearing I can assure you that he will sign it.  Now getting Tom Wopat to sign it will be another matter.  Tom is a great guy too but he tends to be private.  But in any case, if you were able to get your car where he is I think the would oblige you.  You may have to travel a ways since they live at opposite ends of the country and I'm not sure what's going on with the Duke's conventions anymore.  The conventions were pretty hot for a while but have kind of fizzled somewhat.  Good luck.

Mike DC

Yeah, Tom's really a case.  Sometimes he seems like he'd be happy never to see another orange Charger as long as he lives.  Other times he seems to embrace his Dukes years.  He can be a bit unpredictable/volatile about it.  John definitely works harder at delivering the full "Bo Duke" whenever he's dealing with fans.   

MORFF

Tks for all input sorry to start a TOPIC that started a fight. Buts tks to everyone for input I am going to paint mine big bad orange get the vector rims and push bar. I heard I can get custom magnets to general lee it up. I want the magnets so when i want a general lee I got one, and when I want a orange 69 charger I got one with magnum 500 wheels. Anybody hear of the magnets to make it a general a Marine buddy of mine said he thought they made them in Michigan. tks again I love this car and i can believe i finally got one well a rolling chase but someday it will be on the road.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

68coronetGLwannabe

I purchased a magnetic kit a few years ago on ebay. I cant remember who made them but they weren't very impressive. You should be able to do some reasearch and find a good set. My set was just not the correct size and just looked cheap.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Troy

Fixed. Let's keep it that way.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

JT01

200MPH

Charger

BROCK

It's good to have editors!

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

bull

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on April 18, 2010, 10:43:57 PM

Yeah, Tom's really a case.  Sometimes he seems like he'd be happy never to see another orange Charger as long as he lives.  Other times he seems to embrace his Dukes years.  He can be a bit unpredictable/volatile about it.  John definitely works harder at delivering the full "Bo Duke" whenever he's dealing with fans.  

I can somewhat understand the distaste for something like that but I think acknowledging it is better than trying to ignore it. I think the Star Trek actors go through that type of frustration sometimes with the conventions and weird fans but these people often get their start with silly or cheesy roles and go on to bigger and better things. In that case I think it's important for them to be grateful for those who launched their careers. Wopat would not be where he is today if it weren't for DOH, whether he likes it or not. A better path for him to follow if he really hates it that much would be to hold on loosely. Maybe show up cocnsistantly at one or two Dukes functions a year, show up to the reunion BBQ video (for Pete's sake. :rotz: Would that have been so difficult?) Spend two hours annually signing deck lids and glove box doors, etc. It really wouldn't take much for him to show some appreciation to those who helped pay his first acting salary and set his career in motion.

Ghoste

He might find it doesn't hurt his current career in the bargain.

Cooter

IF you forget who put you in fame and stardom, then you are an ass...

Tom can try all he wants same as John to be on Broadway, musicals, etc. but he will always be known as "Luke Duke", or "Bo duke"...I get so tired of these actors trying to "Distance" themselves from What made them famous...I really commend John for embracing his "Bo Duke" fame...

No matter which "Star Car" You own, there will always be haters....People refuse to "Ghey" up their rides by painting them orange, or white, or red and white, or Yellow with a black stripe, and they almost always put down others that do...I get it with "Christine", the GL, and I'll prolly get it with the '70 White Challenger...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"