News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gotta ask, anyone got a "Contour" shaper, (or admit to it?)

Started by RTDaddy, May 12, 2010, 08:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTDaddy

OK, wife finally decided to join in biking to improve health/shape.  After a rough start, (hadn't ridden in 25+ years), has actually gotten to respectable distances, and lost 30 lbs.   :scratchchin:  Now she's getting ambitious with respect to the new look.  Is wondering about one of thos Contour "shock belts" on the tube.   :o  I'm a firm believer in what seems too good to be true (or too easy),  is neither.  Question, anyone actually tried one of these out?  My general barometer of how useless this type of stuff is is how many you find for sale in free classisifeds, and to be honest, I haven't seen one yet, (maybe judged not even worth the $$ used?).  Just thought I'd ask.  I obviously do not have enough to do on the car tonight.   :rotz:

"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

Back N Black

I thought that gimmick went out of style in the late 60's, there is no gimmick or substitute for moving more and eating less. I m afraid that is the only thing that works.  :Twocents: