News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEED A SHIPPER FROM O'FALLON MISSOURI TO WINTHROP MAINE

Started by mikepmcs, June 04, 2010, 12:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Here's what I got so far. Feel free to suggest shippers and share stories good and bad.

Here's my quotes thus far.  If you know the shipper thumbs up or down is appreciated

Jason Smith at American Auto Transport $850  Why does this name sound familiar?

Chris at AAA Transporters  $850 it also said this on the quote
Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with AAA Transporters. Today ONLY from our intial call or quote a gasoline redemption certificate for $300.00   This promotion is unsurppassed in the industry.  Enjoy a realized savings of $300 in gasoline at your choosen station.  Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
What's that mean $300 gas card???

AA Automovers
Silver Service:    $890     (picked up within 1-8 days)
Gold Service:  $955  (picked up within 1-5 days)
Platinum Service:  $1025  (picked up within 1-3 days)
Platinum Plus Service:  $1090  (picked up within 1-2 days)

Heidi Hill - Vehicle Relocation Agent
wiseautoship  $925

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brass

Here is a good site:

http://www.transportreviews.com/

Just don't go with Express Auto Transport.  I tried using them and ended up using Capital Auto instead.

derailed

Pricing seems right in line with the going rates. Check them out real good and make sure hes covered. Unfortunately web sights like uship.com are plummeting prices through the floor for shippers, great for you and me but lousy for a legitimate transport company who will take care in shipping your vehicle. Lots of gypsy car haulers sleeping in the front seat of there half ton pickups and home made trailers with dry rotted maypops out there willing to haul for gas money only and eating tuna out of a can for there 1 meal a day, maybe a box of lucky charms if they can afford it. Hauled cars for awhile, sorry about the rant.

resq302

Check with Passport Transport.  I know they were bought out by Fed Ex Custom Critical but still might be operating under Passport Transport.  We have used them twice so far with excellent results.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

mikepmcs

Thanks everyone.  Deal fell through.  Seller apparently wanted to sell the car to someone else local, so he did just that.
I don't blame him at all.
Thanks for all the responses.   ;D