News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Oops! I did it now.

Started by General_01, April 10, 2010, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Started the car up for the first time this year to move it in and out of the garage so i could do some Spring cleaning. Now a want to drive it! :brickwall: :brickwall:

Guess I will have to get moving on my Spring repair and maintenance so I can get the car on the road. :yesnod:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

PA Dodger

I had to promise myself not to even start my Challenger until a few of the "must do's" are done. I seem to get nothing done once the car comes out.
I haven't even worked on the Charger for a month or two because of work that needs done around the house. I mean, come on, whats more important here? Who needs gutters, I got a car to finish!!!

Dan 
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

ChgrSteve67

I evacuated and recharged the AC system today.

I'm sure I have a leak somewhere but have yet to find it.  Put some 134a with UV Dye in it so I can easily find it with a black light.  TIme will tell.

Supose to rain tomorrow so its not quite summer yet, but its getting close

Next car show is April 24th

-Steve

73rallye440magnum

I put around 30 miles on today. First time out since October. Fired right up!  :2thumbs:
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

Sublime/Sixpack

Drove mine a week ago. Felt good! :yesnod:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

PocketThunder

:brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:

My engine gets dynoed next week.    :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

GunMetal

Man it's good to live in California! My charger IS my daily driver! :2thumbs:
Non illegitimis carborundum

General_01

Quote from: GunMetal on April 11, 2010, 10:05:27 AM
Man it's good to live in California! My charger IS my daily driver! :2thumbs:

I hate you!! :icon_smile_big: