News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What parts would you like to see re popped?

Started by b5blue, April 10, 2010, 10:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Door and quarterbeltmoldings!!!!!!!!!!!

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Tilar

Quote from: Als73charger on April 11, 2010, 01:46:43 AM
  Front fenders for 73-74
  Trunk lids

:iagree:

I found a pair of front fenders that need work but the guy wants $350 a piece for them. Supposedly no rust but they have a few "dings" according the the guy. Sounds a little rich to me.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

noff57

GunMetal

Headlight Bezels for '71 - '74! I'd even settle for stamped Aluminum. :shruggy:
Non illegitimis carborundum

Musicman

b5blue

Musicman

Well, it's a lot better than it was... even up to a year ago... but's there's still a good deal of missing items yet to be produced.

b5blue

I know what you mean, I never thought anyone would re pop 2nd gen defroster vents much less the new cowl piece!  :yesnod: 

200MPH

Charger

b5blue

Nacho-RT74

This topic has been posted couple of times now in the past...

I'm surprised nobody have mentioned about the ALLWAYS WISHED AND REQUIRED 73/74 RUBBER BUMPER FILLERS! and grilles headlight fillers

has been allways mentioned... once more won't hurt, specially because won't change anything anyway
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Dodgecharger74

74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

b5blue

hemi-hampton

Darkman

Do they do firewalls? If not, that's what I would like to see. Can't seem to find any
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

motorcitydak

I want to see everything available to make a completely brand new gen 2 Charger. We are close, just not quite there yet
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

six-tee-nine

Although I have a perfectly mint grille laying to go onto my 69 I'd say grille parts.....

And is anyone repopping 69 taillight lenses already? since I can't get mine polished perfectly and I'm not going to pay alot of money on Ebay for a set of "perfect NOS ones" that look worse when they arrive (everyone knows that feeling  :eyes:)
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

greenpigs

I would like to see aluminum fenders,doors,hood for 2nd gens.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

motorcitydak

Quote from: greenpigs on April 14, 2010, 06:13:26 AM
I would like to see aluminum fenders,doors,hood for 2nd gens.

Agreed, I want light weight parts for my car..cough CHRIS!!cough. I already have fiberglass fenders (soon to be 2 pairs) and a fiberglass lift off 6 pack hood. I know VFN makes the doors but I am more worried about having functional door handles, locks and windows than I am about shaving 50# from those areas
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

b5blue

SFRT

aluminum parts would be THE SHIT..especially a hood with a SCOOP.

I got my money right here. bring it ON
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

Body panels for 1st gens including floor pans (esp. trunk  :icon_smile_wink: ) and interior panels for 1st gens as well.

troy.70R/T

The inner shifter boot used on 4-speed console cars.