News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

may i see a pic of an a/c fire wall with insulation , please

Started by dodgey68, April 05, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgey68

hi all i have been searching this site for pics of a installed insulation on a 68/9  a/c firewall, as i am in aus its a little hard to go down the road and find another to look at  and i am going to try and  make my own,, can any one help , i came accross a few with out a/c, just need to see what is  the difference,
thank you
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

dodgey68

like this but to suit an a/c car,                       l have looked and looked  :shruggy:

thank you  shaky for the picture, great build and info  :cheers:

roger440

I have the pics you need, which i took while stripping mine. Sadly it says i cant post them because they are bmp??????????????????????????????????????????

No idea sadly, what to do now. Maybe someone else can help?
1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner - SOLD
2017 HSV Maloo
2003 Holden SS Ute
1970 Triumph 2000 Estate, fitted Rover V8
1961 Standard Atlas
1980 Triumph Dolomite Sprint
1974 Triumph Stag
2003 Subaru Forester

rooks

You can just open them in  your image editing software, and re-save them as .jpg. Alternately, if you're technologically challenged :), you can email them to me, and I'll convert & upload them for you.

PM Sent

roger440

1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner - SOLD
2017 HSV Maloo
2003 Holden SS Ute
1970 Triumph 2000 Estate, fitted Rover V8
1961 Standard Atlas
1980 Triumph Dolomite Sprint
1974 Triumph Stag
2003 Subaru Forester

rooks

OK, I got the pics from Roger, but his software must have automatically re-sized them as the ones i received are very small.

I've attached them, but they may not be good enough.

Roger, if you do have higher-res copies, forward them through and I'll chuck them up as well.

dodgey68