News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Curse You Mega Parts!!!!

Started by mike337, April 07, 2010, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike337

Thanks a lot Mega Parts.   :D
I ordered 2 parts from you last Sunday, and they arrived today (only 3 days later).  First you temp me by making them reasonably priced, then you get them to me so fast my heads still spinning.  On top of that, you only charged me a little over 5 bucks for shipping.

Now I'm addicted to your site, and my parts list to purchase from you is growing.  What will I do with my Year One & Paddock catalogs now?

Curse You Megaparts. I'll make sure to tell everyone how you treated me!

Mike

68X426

Those bastards!  :2thumbs:

I got some of the same mistreatment on a back ordered part: personal attention! What are they thinking?

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

mauve66

definitely have to start looking there, did you send them a link to this thread in an email so they know just how you feel about them??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mauve66

just went to their site, couldn't find a search function, is there a trick or do you have to go through every page??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

vancamp

I agree i ordered a six pack coil bracket from them almost after i hung up the phone i had the ups man at my door, reasonably priced and actual shipping who would have ever thought of that concept.

vancamp

Quote from: mauve66 on April 07, 2010, 06:41:08 PM
just went to their site, couldn't find a search function, is there a trick or do you have to go through every page??
thats the only downside to their site NO SEARCH FUNCTION you have to go thru each page.

mauve66

ok, i guess to save hundreds on shipping ya gotta give alittle
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mauve66

that does make it easier, howed you do that or are we blind or can you just add search like you did to search sites that have no search function??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

68r/t

Megaparts is the only place I try to deal with now, if they don't have it I will look elsewhere.
I,m in Australia and they charge  actual shipping not some highly inflated price.

IE,  Front turn signal lens + small wiring harness for hood turn signals,
Shipping, Megaparts $11, Yearone $65

694spdRT

I think most of my Charger came from them.  ;)

Roy and Jamie are great guys. I am lucky because they are only about an hour away.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

CDN72SE

Very quick delivery to Canada as well and the shipping charges are very reasonable. I've bought quite a lot through them.
1972 Charger SE

A383Wing

Quote from: mauve66 on April 07, 2010, 07:20:01 PM
that does make it easier, howed you do that or are we blind or can you just add search like you did to search sites that have no search function??

Hey Pinky...you need glasses...upper left corner is "Search" button....  :scope:

<don't make me get out crayons for ya>   :stirthepot:

bull

I like Megaparts too. The way they figure shipping is unorthodox compared to every other place (I'm not even sure I could explain the process), and it's more work for them, but it's very fair for the customer. What's cool is that they have a very large inventory so you can get most of what you need at one place without having to worry about getting screwed on the shipping charges.

See this little "Search Store" button below? It's at the top left corner of the Megaparts site.

charger Downunder

I use them, they are super quick and no handling fees for overseas buyers keep up the good work Mega Parts.
[/quote]

TheAutoArchaeologist

You want to see why it is so hard to find stuff at Mega Parts... I almost DIED at Mega Parts headquarters along with Rob Wolf of MCG when exploring one of their barns....  Ok... maybe not died... I did almost get crushed by some long ram manifolds though....

Great people, I can't wait to cruise up to their new warehouse and see it...  I highly recommend them.

Here's one of their places, we had a stop there in 2008 on the Power Tour.

69 M-Code Cuda

Ryan

mauve66

Quote from: A383Wing on April 07, 2010, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on April 07, 2010, 07:20:01 PM

Hey Pinky...you need glasses...upper left corner is "Search" button....  :scope:

<don't make me get out crayons for ya>   :stirthepot:

at least i know i'm not the only one that is blind :2thumbs:

Quote from: vancamp on April 07, 2010, 06:43:06 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on April 07, 2010, 06:41:08 PM
thats the only downside to their site NO SEARCH FUNCTION you have to go thru each page.

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment