News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

picked up a set of hoosier 275/60/15's today!!! =)

Started by HITMAN 149, April 06, 2010, 04:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

i found a set of 275/60/15 hoosier radial GT's on craigs list today!!
wooooo-hoooo $60!! he has another set (diff brand?!?) but they were pretty bald!!!
so i grabbed the hoosier's... they are practically new.. he said they were only on his brothers maverick for a couple hundred miles before he threw a rod in the motor!!! opppps!!! lol
and the DOG approved scoping them out in the garage!!! woooof!! lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

PocketThunder

I would love to have a set of Hoosiers for my Charger.   Can you even get them new anymore?   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RECHRGD

The tread looks like a normal radial.  Are they made from a softer compound for better traction?  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

PocketThunder

Well after further research it looks like they dont make them like that anymore!  This is the only choice and they start at 15" and up, i have 14".   :-\

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hoosier&tireModel=Radial+Wet

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

68blue

Great Score! You're right the dog is interested, hope he is not thinking new chew toy. :rofl:

HITMAN 149

yea.... what a kick in the ASSSSSS he'd get!! lol
wellll he did 'christen" the vogues last week... i was selling.. of course after i just cleaned them & got allll the water out of the middle of them!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/