News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMD Radiator Support discontinued?

Started by sixpack70, April 30, 2010, 03:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack70

I've been gone for quite a while due to work and life. I came back here to see some awesome new parts being made for our chagers. I see that AMD made a radiator support but it is now discontinued according to the websie. I always seem to be a day late on finding the darn radiator supports. Last time I went to get a radiator support the yard I always visited crushed all of their cars, including the 70 Coronet I was going to get mine from.

Is the part still aviable for a while, or did they totally stop? The lower radiator support doesn't look like enough material to repair mine. Any other options? I searched on here with no luck for new sheet metal. The good thing is there are many more parts that are still being made from the last time I was on here.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

UFO

Maybe check with their distributors ,someone might have it in sitting in the shelf.

sixpack70

I already have the lower radiator support from XV. I bough it a while back because It looked like a good idea to stiffen up the front end. It will solve part of my problem. I need some of the upper part to replace some areas where the meal is just missing. I have some weird rust issues there. Most of the metal is solid, and then it has some missing metal like someone cut it out. If I were not in a sandy place right now I would take some pictures. I will see about contacting some people to see if they have the part in stock.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd