News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bolt pattern on a Lil' Red Express

Started by bamadukefan02, April 05, 2010, 11:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamadukefan02

Does anyone know the bolt pattern on a Lil' Red Express?  I have found a set of wheels online I like and I know that most of the time the bolt pattern is larger on a truck.

Thanks
Holt

bull

It should be the same as the standard bolt pattern on our cars, 5 on 4.5. I believe all the Ford and Mopar half ton trucks of that era were 5 on 4.5 but Chevy is different (I think 5 on 4.75). The 3/4 ton were 8 lug.

BTW, if you're looking for the chrome slotted mag wheels like what came on the Express trucks, Specialty Wheels ran across a bunch of them that they're restoring to resell. They aren't advertising them but I saw and asked about them when I was in their showroom the other day.

bamadukefan02

Bull thanks for the info.  The wheels I am looking at are actually some aftermarkets that I like.  This is what is great about boards like this, the wealth of knowledge.

Holt