News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

7 Years Later...it runs!

Started by Ponch ®, April 03, 2010, 02:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

What's it worth to ya'? I still have to get it off the parts car..(1973 Challenger)...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ponch ®

Quote from: Cooter on April 09, 2010, 05:46:20 PM
What's it worth to ya'? I still have to get it off the parts car..(1973 Challenger)...

I really don't know. The ones I've seen on eBay were in the $25-75 range, and the guy with the yard said it's about $50. So somewhere in that ballpark, I guess. More importantly though...the E-body stuff will work on a B-body?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Cooter

All the engine/trans's should be all the same..The bodies shouldn't matter...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ponch ®

scored one on the 'bay....$16 after shipping.  :2thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Ponch ®

UPDATE (for those who care  :nana:):

found a 2bbl carb at Spring Fling for $20. the guy said it was in working condition when he took it off a couple of months ago. We're gonna throw it on and see how it runs...if it needs a rebuild, I have a buddy who'll do it for me.

So, theoretically, once the linkage is in and if the carb works, the car should be driveable. Theoretically. :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 19, 2010, 01:45:30 PM
UPDATE (for those who care  :nana:):

found a 2bbl carb at Spring Fling for $20. the guy said it was in working condition when he took it off a couple of months ago. We're gonna throw it on and see how it runs...if it needs a rebuild, I have a buddy who'll do it for me.

So, theoretically, once the linkage is in and if the carb works, the car should be driveable. Theoretically. :shruggy:
:nana: :nana: :nana:  BEST LAID PLANS   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE