News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More Barrett Jackson cars for next month

Started by TruckDriver, December 09, 2005, 08:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Recharger

So which one do you think will bring the most money?   Without inspecting everything too much, I'd probably bet on that T-5 Daytona.   Maybe the 70 hemi cuda...  When is the auction anyway?

EDIT:  just found it, Jan 14-22.  Check the Speed channel.

69_500

The bronze daytona might bring some serious money, but I"m betting that the Bobby Allison Daytona will easily out bid the T5 bronze one.

'CUDA360

It won't go for the most money but that black AAR is one of the nicest cars I have ever seen in person

The owner was telling us 5 years ago how he spent 75K on the restoration. 'course that's chump change nowadays but back then I was impressed

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger_Fan

Wasn't this the Charger they were trying to sell on eGouge last year...total resto, just minus it's drivetrain...because they couldn't locate the original engine & tranny? :ahum:

Looks like they decided to slap an engine in there. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)