News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

it is so cold that....

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, December 07, 2005, 02:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 07, 2005, 08:30:26 PM
Quote from: andy74 on December 07, 2005, 04:23:43 PM
its 21 here,so cold my nuts had to chatter together to keep warm

Andy,I hear you about the central new york weather!!   I spent 4 years at SUNY cortland.   Snows every day from november through april.  
The only place that's worse might be Oswego.     I lived in Buffalo and that weather does not come close to being as bad as Central NY.

One of my best friends from high school who also went to Cortland actually lives in Brewerton.   He's an Onandaga Deputy.   He left the cozy weather on Long Island for the North Pole there.   I still visit him at least once a year.   Don't get me wrong, I do like the area a lot, but that weather is tough to take.   Last time I went, we escaped the cold at the Mexico Bowling Alley- talk about atmosphere.....i
my kid brother lives in oswego,frig that,they had 38 inches of snow in the last 30 hours!! hit -9 in tug hill,about 25 miles from him,and yes i have been to the mexico bowling alley-its quite a treat!!next time come by the jordan tavern,middle of no where,good blues and food-and just enough red necks to be entertaining

RD

Emporia, Kansas

6" of snow (looks great too!)

1.4 degrees fahrenheit as this is typed

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TeeWJay426

Quote from: andy74 on December 07, 2005, 04:23:43 PM
its 21 here,so cold my nuts had to chatter together to keep warm
Ah, yes..... memories of my SU days. New England seems tropical at times by comparison...... but not THAT often!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on December 07, 2005, 09:11:47 PM
It's so cold today, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets
Badda-bing! :haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Johnny SixPack

It's cold enough here that they're posting wind chills. :D

Not you average day in southeast Texas.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

twilt

its so cold here in Georgia  (about 40 degrees) that i ignored my "honey do" list and went junkyarding in the rain today..........  :devil:

moparguy01

I guess its so cold that your cap locks froze there huh black?  :icon_smile_big:

and for the record. You all dont have any idea what COLD is. when you can throw boiling water into the air and have it turn into an icle before it hits the ground and shatters. Thats cold. Welcome to North dakota.

4402tuff4u

..is so cold here that hell has frozen over! :icon_smile_evil:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

2fast4u

We had a low of -13 º last night with a wind chill of -22 º....it sucked!!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 2fast4u on December 08, 2005, 10:51:59 PM
We had a low of -13÷ last night with a wind chill of -22÷....it sucked!!

Whordy Chit Man.

Lowprofile

Its all I got to say about it.......................
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

d72hemi

The daily high has already dropped 50-60 º F since September! It is 78 º out here!   :icon_smile_big:     :nana: I almost miss Hill AFB UT. :slap:  

I just wish I had the same amount of $ in my toys at home as "I" do in "my toys" out here! I don't think I need to worry about snow for a while!

:stirthepot:

d72hemi

OOPS forgot the money shot

andy74

man,we can send you some snow if you need it!

nh_mopar_fan

d72hemi

Quote from: andy74 on December 10, 2005, 09:02:16 AM
man,we can send you some snow if you need it!

All I will get is a wet soggy box.   :icon_smile_big: Not to mention I will get more than my fare shear of snow come February. That is when I join a few of our members back in UT (GTX, Charger fan, … I will have to meet those guys one day) But I am enjoying my So Cal. like whether (I’m from So Cal), to bad I could not take this weather with we to UT. I am At Balad AB. I am actually surrounded by lush marshes, palm tree groves; it “looks” like it would be a nice place to live if it was not for all the people out there that would not want me there   :icon_smile_blackeye: . Well I just got about as far off of the topic as I could. Well let me get back on topic by saying; I wish all of you are able to find at least a little joy in the snow that you have, and hope all of you have a good holiday season.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: d72hemi on December 10, 2005, 03:39:44 AM
OOPS forgot the money shot
Holy crap! You know...I always thought those spy planes were only about 7 or 8 fet long! :ahum:

Good to see you're doing ok. We'll definitely need to meet up sometime after you get back. Keep your head down & be safe! :thumbs:

I'm amazed nobody has gouged out Saddam's eyes yet. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)