News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Craigslist account scam

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, March 24, 2010, 07:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

Recieved this email today.Those scammers just can't give up. If they are Gonna try and scam your account info, They should learn how to spell. Its Spelled Craigslist!

Dear Craiglist account holder,

Craiglist is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need an information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive Craiglist account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

How can I restore my account access?

Please click here and log in to your account. After you log in your account Craiglist will automatically remove limitation.

Sincerely,
Craiglist Account Department.

Copyright 2010, Craiglist. All Rights Reserved.

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

HITMAN 149

love it!!! frigggin a$$$$holes....
i just put on a set of tires on CL... and got some guy (with horrible grammer & spelling!! lol) telling me he'd also be willing to give me $30 more for my tires if i took down the post.. as he defff wanted my tires & just needed some of my info for the ummmm money order.. (umm yea right!! lol) and to make arrangments to have the tires picked up by a moving company!?!?
really?? omg they were TWO tires.. NOT a damn giant freezer!!!!!!! lmao
lmao!!! yea they never stop trying!!! bastards!!!!!!!!!!  :flame:lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/