News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Watch your checking accounts.........

Started by Spartan, December 08, 2005, 06:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I'm the victim of identity theft...

I've found out talking to the investigators, that my info was swiped by a gang here operating out of a section 8 housing project,..
the investigator has told me that because they have not yet reached the magic number of $ 6,000.oo in fraudulent charges they don't do much as the case load is too great to go after folks who don't reach that majic amount!
The only reason they know about my individual case is because the theives used another persons Social Sec. # to apply for a half dozen cell phone lines and that is a federal offence,.. first thing the gang did was to cancel my phone so i couldn't alert the banks!
So anyhow, they also went to my credit union IN PERSON to try to remove nearly $ 300 cash and the Nimrod used his real name to sign!
so i know his name and the credit union turned all this info over to the police,.. who are the ones who said they wont bother with the guy cause he didn't get the money... and it's it's not enuff $ to bother!  ???
there's alot more detail but that's the jist of it...

Ponch ®

Quote from: charger490 on December 12, 2005, 01:30:57 PM
if you have a check-debit card and use it to pay for stuff at the stores do not let the card leave your hand or if they want the card keep your eye on it, if he takes the card under the counter they have a machine that will copy your card.charger490

yep...thats the one the guy at the bank was telling me about that (at least here in California) is LEGAL to buy and possess, but illegal to use.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

well, i'm sure now the e-bay thing was a fake cause after contacting them they say all is ok it's a phish... :icon_smile_angry:
the paypal is negatory too, phish again but the Credit Union was up to their tricks and never gave anything except the guys info to the police (Inclu. His Address!!!)
The credit cards are now handeled too, no charger to me..  :icon_smile_approve:
what a pain in the kiester!  :flame:

I am seriously revamping my payment habbits.
any doubts at all 'n im paying cash.  :rotz:

Big Lebowski

We keep our cards maxed out so when they steal them they can't charge jack. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."