News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Time for some FLOOD PICTURES..

Started by jb666, March 15, 2010, 05:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

This is my view while parked at work.. Normally this entire thing is clear and dips down about 3'.. It's filled higher than I've ever seen it!! I apologize ahead of time for the quality.. These are all from my Iphone.

My truck is lifted 8" and the water was up to past the bottom of my doors, so I decided to go the other way when I left 3 hours later.

This is a cool shot. It's an embankment off the side of my parking lot... It drops down a good 3' but is now level with my parking lot.. by 5PM it came up over the parking lot!!

This pond is usually several feet off the shore...

And every man-hole cover in town was gushing like a geyser.

It's supposed to continue raining through the night. High tide is midnight so the worst is yet to come.. I feel bad for those that aren't at the top of a hill, like me.. I never get a DROP of water in my cellar..

MoparManJim

Pond? :scratchchin: looks more like a lake to me. 

Jeff, this is not and I repeat not the time of year yet to go swimming. Can't you wait like the rest of us until summer to get here to go swimming?  :lol: 

Seiouslly though, I hope everyone around there is okay. Rain pose to stop tonight around my area and then we poset o have afew good days with sunshine then rain afew more days nad then back to being nice again for afew days. 

jb666

Nope... It's a pond... More like a sewer..  By 1Pm it had gone up and over the road.. They were working on pumping it out of the road..

jb666

This shot is cool... Across the street the pond is in their back yard.. Well, it invaded their parking lot, and by 3PM trucks were finding themselves in some really deep water..

and here's the pond... About to come up and over, and like I said this is usually several feet back.

teamroth

Well, at least now you have that jump you've been lookin for, get that HEMI movin!  :nana: :smilielol:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

jb666

Quote from: teamroth on March 15, 2010, 06:58:22 PM
Well, at least now you have that jump you've been lookin for, get that HEMI movin!  :nana: :smilielol:

me and cousin Jedd were just talkin' bout that.

teamroth

Quote from: jb666 on March 15, 2010, 07:20:45 PM

Man you rednecks sure are sumthin else.....lol
With yer Genral Lee drivin, sister marryin moonshinemakin asses :nana:

jb666

Quote from: teamroth on March 15, 2010, 07:25:09 PM

I'm not sure what yer gettin at but I don think i like it one dang nab bit!!!!!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on March 15, 2010, 07:26:49 PM
Quote from: teamroth on March 15, 2010, 07:25:09 PM

I'm not sure what yer gettin at but I don think i like it one dang nab bit!!!!!!

:lol: 

Heck even I didn't like the sounds of that myself, I'm trying decode that and not having much luck at it  :scratchchin: :shruggy: :scratchchin:. But what ever it is it doesn't sound to good though. At least he said it to you and not me  :lol: 

jb666

I recken he's tryin to make me look dumm!!!!!!

teamroth

Nah, I'm just funnin wit ya. i was playin off of the guy who came in and talked all that sh*t on the General Lee chargers, got a hell of a discussion goin and then disappeared. No offense intended brother.

jb666

Had a bit of fun in today's flood waters... I put my 35's back on at noon and wanted to rinse them off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z58NxWXpro

HITMAN 149

LOVE the vid BRO!!! :2thumbs:
yea we had a quite a bit o water flooding by me also... but i have a 01 ram 1500 w/ 33" bfg's!!! muahahahaha
it was all at night & dark.. so the pics came out to dark.. and by morn it was mostley gone....
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

jesterCT

My basement is to small to drive my Explorer there, but it looks like I have the same amount of water there.
:icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove:

PocketThunder

Quote from: jb666 on March 16, 2010, 05:18:13 PM
Had a bit of fun in today's flood waters... I put my 35's back on at noon and wanted to rinse them off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z58NxWXpro

C'mon!  You gotta drive a whole lot faster than that!   ::)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

d/ur/t

hope you don't think that all aussies are as stupid as this guy, but it sure is unbloody believeable.check it out and let me know what you think.The resent floods we have had will make it possible to see the water from space.The water is collected and pool from four states and deposted in the desert salt flats in the middle of australia.There is enough water entering the salt flats to turn into one of the largest lakes in the world.The tributaries add to over one million KM's.

Clowns like this guy are rescued daily and put rescue peoples lives at risk.

cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQX0McJ8JAA