News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LIFE'S GREAT, I'M WALKING!!!

Started by 472 R/T SE, December 09, 2005, 10:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Hey Dan.  I stick the camera up in the air and hope for the best.  That's what is nice about digital camera's, just delete the 9 out of 10 (that's me) that you screwed up.

I'd love to take you to Carlisle Dan.  I need someone to take me tho. ;D
So far Tom's going with me and no one else has committed.  I wouldn't mind driving, then I could stop in Utah to pick up Charger Fan so we could make a party out of it, that is if we could keep him in the truck.  Problem is he'd be wanting to stop at all the internet cafe's along the way so he could keep his post count UP. :nana: :lol:   Better yet I'll bring the laptop and hopefully he'll be able to tap into someone's system that doesn't have a security code set up.

I still haven't been on a airplane since I got hurt.  Unless you count LifeFlight.   It was too windy on the coast for a helicopter so they stuck me on a puddle jumper.   LOL was that an experience, a person can only imagine how unsmooth that was!  "Keep giving me morphine".   
Now I'm a chicken without wings when it comes to airplanes. 
We get excited when there's even a whisper of one of the Mopar magazines showing up for the Spring Round-Up.   Compared to our shows, Carlisle ought to be nothing short of spectacular. 

Brock Samson

dart3404

That is the best news!!! You go boy!!! :icon_smile_big:

Nacho-RT74

Damn Mike... is great to know that a good friend gets a Christmass pressent like that... is good to know that everything is possible if you BELIEVE on that ( even I haven't had that luck )

Is good to know that if I go up there and we met will be FACE TO FACE at same height...

Is good... isn't good, is GREAT EVERYTHING...

life goes on... 
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

RD

way to go mike, you are a true inspiration story!!! now do you have an inspiration story about resto'n a charger, i need inspiration on that in the most dire way :D

seriously, I am glad you are progressing well.  Nothing is impossible and you are a shining example of that.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Croatia

:2thumbs:  Great!! It is so inspiring to hear such news. The best wishes from Croatia, keep going on Mike.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

4402tuff4u

Sorry, I did'nt even know you were hurt! but boy that is some recovery. I'm glad you are doing well and keep working hard. You are truly blessed and what a wonderful Christmas story. Is that an ATV you got hurt on? I have a Suzuki 250 and I know how dangerous those things can be.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

67_Dodge_Charger

:icon_smile_cool:

Your are an inspiration to us all. :yesnod:
Congratulations.

-Robert

BigBlockSam

wow!  thats great news my friend. with your kind of determination , anything is possible. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Big Lebowski

Way to go dude, walking around for X-mas.  :thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

volk68

What an amazing example of courage, Mike!  Great news.  God bless you and your family.  I'll be praying for a full recovery :yesnod:

SuBLimE 69

Thats great news, I'm glad to hear it !  :icon_smile_big:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

moparguy01

Excellent! Congratulations! Keep on trucking and you can still make your goal for being in shape by the show!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: AllBlueRT on December 11, 2005, 02:30:01 AM
I wouldn't mind driving, then I could stop in Utah to pick up Charger Fan so we could make a party out of it, that is if we could keep him in the truck.   Problem is he'd be wanting to stop at all the internet cafe's along the way so he could keep his post count UP. :nana: :lol:     Better yet I'll bring the laptop and hopefully he'll be able to tap into someone's system that doesn't have a security code set up.

Geez, I knew my ears were burning, but I couldn't decide which thread was the cause! :smilielol:
That would sure be a fun time! I'd just have to stay up for 72 hours to get my post count into the stratosphere, then by the time we got back, I'd be back to where I should be. ;D

Crossing all those states would be cool too, I'd snag a case from each state... :cheers: ...purely for scientific taste comparisons, of course. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

tomonty

You are truly inspiring. A lot of times people tend to get depressed about petty things and never stop to think about how lucky they really are. Congrats and keep up the hard work.

Mike
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken