News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does DC.com need a 'Tow and Trailer' forum?

Started by elacruze, March 22, 2010, 08:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does DC.com need our own Towing forum?

Yes
4 (33.3%)
No
5 (41.7%)
Other forums are adequate
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

elacruze

I was thinking that DC.com needs a separate forum for trailering discussion, then I thought back to the discussions I've read on the Offroad forums, particularly Pirate4x4.com;

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

With all the discussion lately, and so much trailering discussion already going on elsewhere (and probably a lot more trailering experience in general) would it be worth the trouble of rehashing it here among ourselves?

Eric
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Troy

It's not likely. I'm very concerned with "clutter" on the main pages. In order for a subject to be split off into it's own section (board) I have to be convinced that there will be enough interest (traffic) to justify the effort (moving all the old posts, moderating all the new posts, moving all the new posts that get created in the wrong section).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

elacruze

That's pretty much what I thought, especially since there is so much towing talk elsewhere.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.