News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have pic or info. on white Nascar style 68 Charger at SEMA?

Started by Blakcharger440, January 02, 2006, 11:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

Does anyone have any pics or information on the white 68 Charger at SEMA that is kinda like Nascar style.
It was white,red stripe, with some really cool wheels on it???

Anybody know about this car as I really like how different it is and want to know more.

TruckDriver

I asked for pics of it a while ago. I never got a responce on it either. I saw it on Speed channel's coverage of Sema. I thought it was pretty cool. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Blakcharger440

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is fricken sweeeeet! Anyone know what size the wheel and tire combo are?

Ghoste

Interior pics were in one of the recent Mopar mags but I forget which one.  I'm thinking it was MCG.

Ryan

69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Lightning

It's HEMI'd, that's all I remember outta the MCG article, they had 4 pics of it, an interior shot, those two exterior shots, and the engine bay shot.
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Highbanked Hauler

69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser