News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RD's Roadrunner *update 5-3-11, she runs w/vid*

Started by RD, March 21, 2010, 03:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

got lots of goodies coming in really soon:

1) gull wing spoiler
2) front valance spoiler's
3) roof and side stripe
4) refurbished headlight bezels
5) new OIL PAN!! woo hoo... the one i got, i had hot tanked and there was a BUNCH of rust in there.. so much I decided to just buy a brand new one
6) door lock knobs
7) dome light lens
8. trunk jack decal hehe
9) and some door jamb windlace

will be able to get it all up and going next week!  FINGERS CROSSED!! GOD I HOPE SO!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

Quote from: RD on August 11, 2010, 09:48:06 PM

1) gull wing spoiler
3) roof and side stripe
4) refurbished headlight bezels
5) new OIL PAN!! woo hoo... the one i got, i had hot tanked and there was a BUNCH of rust in there.. so much I decided to just buy a brand new one
6) door lock knobs
7) dome light lens
8. trunk jack decal hehe
9) and some door jamb windlace

will be able to get it all up and going next week!  FINGERS CROSSED!! GOD I HOPE SO!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rav440

RD are you using the CHIN SPOILERS fro the 71-72 ? if so they are not fun to get to line up the 71 -72 have a totaly different contor on the front fender and valance . i got them to work on my on my rr lets just say it wasnt fun and there are a few extra holes than needed  :rotz:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

RD

Quote from: rav440 on August 12, 2010, 06:07:03 PM

RD are you using the CHIN SPOILERS fro the 71-72 ? if so they are not fun to get to line up the 71 -72 have a totaly different contor on the front fender and valance . i got them to work on my on my rr lets just say it wasnt fun and there are a few extra holes than needed  :rotz:

yeah, i got the same.  i figured it would be a pain in the ace, so after I get the oil pan on, i plan on spending a couple of hours cursing and yelling at the spoilers hoping they will put themselves on :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RD

RD

update... got the spoiler wing on, got the new oil pan on, got the k member cleaned up, got the new headlight bezels on.

kinda messed up on the spoiler wing though.. tightened the four bolts down a little too tight and bowed in my decklid at the pedestal mounts a little bit.  sux for me, but to hell with trying to fix it.  its just going to have to stay that way. 

why they bowed you may ask?  my decklid was not made for a wing.. no cutouts on the bottom.  I "should" have used my step bit and made cutouts and then mount the nuts/washers to the pedestal mounts right below on the top metal of the decklid.. BUT... I didnt... so I will chalk that up as a learning experience.  looks pretty dang good though.

front spoilers look to be a pain though.  I actually have to flatten out part of the plastic spoiler so that it will fit the curvature of my fender.  My passenger side valance is pretty "not" straight, so I will have to fix that before I even think about mounting anything up front.  I will save that for a later date.  it is late and I am tired, so I will put up pics later.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparManJim

RD

told ya i was tired last night! lol

here they are

RD

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

RD

Quote from: greenpigs on September 06, 2010, 09:23:26 AM
The rear bummper looks likes like it needs some love.

the day you come up with a post that actually is "not" pessimistic and "not obvious" will be the day this forum implodes.  

DUH!!!... dont you think i know the bumper needs some love?  its my car aint it?  geesh.. sometimes i wonder if your idiocy is only trumped by your blatant disregard for tact and scruples.

gimme an opportunity to criticize your car moron.  its people like you that we talk about at car shows always criticizing other peoples rides.

and its "bumper" jackass. not bummper.

The70RT

Greenpigs also forgot to tell you you left your key in the trunk  :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rav440

Quote from: RD on September 06, 2010, 10:22:03 AM

the day you come up with a post that actually is "not" pessimistic and "not obvious" will be the day this forum implodes.  

DUH!!!... dont you think i know the bumper needs some love?  its my car aint it?  geesh.. sometimes i wonder if your idiocy is only trumped by your blatant disregard for tact and scruples.

gimme an opportunity to criticize your car moron.  its people like you that we talk about at car shows always criticizing other peoples rides.

:smilielol: :cheers:

looks good RD , i wish i would have gone with the GULL .when you crack the secret to getting the chin spoilers to fit correctly please let me know . are you going to use a heat gun to remould them ?
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

RD

Quote from: rav440 on September 06, 2010, 10:53:28 AM
:smilielol: :cheers:

looks good RD , i wish i would have gone with the GULL .when you crack the secret to getting the chin spoilers to fit correctly please let me know . are you going to use a heat gun to remould them ?

actually i plan on cutting the spoiler's fender lip that is molded on there, reshaping it and then use an epoxy to mould it to the curvature of the 73's fender.  sounds like a lot of work huh? lol  i know... i am not looking forward to it.

jb666

greenpigs

Quote from: RD on September 06, 2010, 10:22:03 AM

I was just ribbing you and by now I thought you would know my sense of humor. Do you think I would slam your ride after I posted asking for an update? I respect your opinion and your knowledge and it kinda burns slamming me like that. Don't worry I will not go cry in the corner as messages get crossed sometimes but you made it clear how you feel about me.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

RD

next time, just try a emoticon. it helps out alot.  i shouldnt have reacted that way and i apologize.  its just that i have worked so much on this car and your remark really just rubbed me the wrong way.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

RD

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TruckDriver

PETE