News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any one ever have cabin pressure problems?

Started by pintail75, March 20, 2010, 11:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintail75

I have a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T that when you turn the fan on in the car it forces the air in the cabin out the keyholes or wherever it can go. If you turn on the air/fan you can hear the fan pressuring up, then crack the windows and almost feel the pressure release and the fan blow a lot harder. I figured there was something that was plugged to not let the air out.

AKcharger

Not a chance of that happnin' with a 40 Y/O car  :rofl:

Purple68

Quote from: AKcharger on March 21, 2010, 01:52:52 AM
Not a chance of that happnin' with a 40 Y/O car  :rofl:
Yep, and we probably have less wind noise with the windows down. :smilielol:

b5blue

Brock Samson

My friend was just telling me Sat. upon her first ride in the charger how the air pressure didn't hurt her ears like her Camary or other "New" cars,.. i think it's the wing windows which I all ways have cracked but in the new cars even the third Gens like my RR once the windows are up and sealed can cause a pressure build up,.. clues are a lack of whistleing noises at speed,.. My '99 has never bothered me though,..  :shruggy:
Welcome to the site Pintail!