News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You knew this would eventually make it's way over here...

Started by Cooter, April 06, 2010, 07:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

mauve66

i got bored after the 1st page, what was the rest of it about????
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Manfred318

HAHAHA :smilielol: I read thru all of it and had a good laugh. What a dumbass :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Tilar

That is too funny. Bet the guy never posts there again.  :slap:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Hemidog

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

CRIB Notes:
newbie S.S.G. (that's snake skin green) viper owner posts on the Viper site how he just schooled some "idiot" in a vette, but, some time later as it turns out, the Vette belongs to a Viper owner's wife, and the wife's Hubby (and member of the viper site) was actually in the car at the time and remembers seeing the supposed school-er snap the picture,.. "there was no race" says Hubby,..
Clear pic of the licence plate confirms there's no case of mistaken identity... original poster - aka "Schoolee" - goes to ground and hasn't been heard from since...   :shruggy:
meanwhile - Chief Mod on Viper site changes "Skoolees" avatar (now removed) and fail motivational poster and gif is generated which, along with thread makes round of automotive internet..
...which brings us up to speed,   :lol:

first post by Skoolee...

"This coupled tried me on today in a vette. It only took me 4k in 1st gear to pass em. Afterwards I sat and talked to em..really nice people actually. Corvette guys that I've experienced seem to actually respect the Viper and all the jester is in good fun. Hey at least we all like fast cars."

Twentythird post by Schooler...

"CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE LANCERMAN!!! THAT WAS SUNDAY. THAT IS MY WIFE'S CORVETTE! See that the license plate frame says "Vanessa's Corvette." You probalby did not realize we have a Viper too. She hit the gas and you would not even play...and NO, we did not talk afterwards. We saw you take that picture with your camera on Rt.59 and 75th St. You owe the forum an apology for making up this crap."

much hilarity ensues..

The Epic Fail I remember was the one a few yrs. back, on the WRX or Skyline site, where the supposed buyer, who took the car for a test drive and stole the car causeing the entire Car-enthusiast network to track him down and stake out his house till the cops arrived... took a week or so and generated over a hundred pages...  :icon_smile_wink:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 07, 2010, 11:19:07 AM
 The Epic Fail I remember was the one a few yrs. back, on the WRX or Skyline site, where the supposed buyer, who took the car for a test drive and stole the car causeing the entire Car-enthusiast network to track him down and stake out his house till the cops arrived... took a week or so and generated over a hundred pages...  :icon_smile_wink:

I remember that one!!!! I also remember just under a year ago, there was another case of ownage. This kid was going around to Subaru's and stealing the fog lamp covers and then selling them on Craigslist. A bunch of members of the Subaru site caught on and showed up at the kid's house one day.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Hemidog