News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just when you'd thought you've seen it all...PICS!

Started by Charger_Fan, December 10, 2005, 05:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

This was parked for a year or so near where I lived in about 1996.
Yep, that's a boat in the back. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

On the old site, some had a thread going about a HEMI powered air raid siren...which reminded me of a HEMI powered generator I'd seen once.
This was behind a motel we were staying at for a car show in Logan, Utah. I'm guessing it was to power the motel if the power went out. It's obviously not been used in a while.

My wife was rolling her eyes when I took these, saying I was a hopeless gearhead. ;D
Friggin' cool, huh? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Wow!   Now thats Cool!  I want one for my shop! :yesnod:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TruckDriver

Heeeeey, just where is that hemi generator, and what would it take to get into my Charger :D :scratchchin:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

charger_72_318

72 Charger hardtop tranny, carb and intake swap
92 Spirit DOHC Gone

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BigBlackDodge

I've seen alot of air raid motor pics but never a generator before...................cool. You never know where a HEMI will show up!! ;D

BBD

Charger_Fan

We were on the topic of favorite carshows once on the old site & I posted about this little town, saying something like "there's HEMI this & HEMI that running around, everything's got a HEMI...hell, there's even HEMI generators! :smilielol:

Todd Wilson

Old hemi's are all over the place in industrial applications.

Todd

Afflyer

I think 440's were used just as much as the Hemi, if I'm not mistaken.

^-^
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Brock Samson

they probably have new rigs now but here at SFO (Airport) they had HEMIs to blow the foam on the runways from the crash trucks...  :yesnod:

Andrew

Quote"BIG JOE" CAN BLAST A HOLE THROUGH A FOG!

I thought that said frog the first time I read it... and the second time... and the third... but then i got it on the fourth... but then I got distracted and went back to thinking it said frog.

4402tuff4u

That first picture with the van-boat is amazing. I dont particular care for it, but what amazes me is how people spend their money. That must of cost some serious money to do that transformation. They really dont  know what to do with their extra money. I can't imagine what would you use that thing for. Car shows????
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

DC_1

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on December 12, 2005, 09:16:59 AM
That first picture with the van-boat is amazing. I dont particular care for it, but what amazes me is how people spend their money. That must of cost some serious money to do that transformation. They really dont know what to do with their extra money. I can't imagine what would you use that thing for. Car shows????

You could use the boat at the lake I am sure......I don't think they are connected. I think the van is just a way cool hauler for the boat. You can see the guide bunks along the side if the boat that hlep guide the boat on the truck bed....Kinda cool really!

HAZZARDJOHN

It is the perfect vacation rig. Since that is a cabin cruiser, When the boat is attached it is essentially an rv. THen when you get to the lake you drop the boat off and live on the lake. It actually is a really cool concept. Still can't see spending the money on it though! :)
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

Old Moparz

I think it's pretty creative & I kind of like it, but it's way too much work to ever be practical. I'd rather have this.....

http://www.riverstar.contact.com.au/

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry