News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I met a new Mopar family today

Started by 1969chargerrtse, April 04, 2010, 03:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

While visiting family in Southington Ct I Passed a house with a E body car outside. After Easter dinner I told the wife I was gonna take a drive over there. She said " It's Easter"  I said, true car guys have time for car guys anytime.  I met the son as the dad was working. The barracuda is his, and the 2 road runners and 70 coronet R/t are his dads. It was nice to see a young kid into old cars. The Coronet was bought on EBay and it needs a lot of metal work, but 70 coronet R/T's are worth it.
It's nice driving up someones driveway and not leaving a oil puddle when you leave  (Still thrilled about fixing my rear main by myself. )   :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

68X426

Sometimes the Easter bunny hides more than eggs, this time it was hidden Mopars. :yesnod:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

mikesbbody

I bet he must have been stoked to see such a nice Charger roll up the driveway  :2thumbs:

FlatbackFanatic

Its always fun to meet more Mopar fans.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: mikesbbody on April 05, 2010, 12:03:17 AM
I bet he must have been stoked to see such a nice Charger roll up the driveway  :2thumbs:
:yesnod: I must say it put a smile on his face.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.