News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My buddy is turning 40

Started by my73charger, December 08, 2005, 09:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Next week one of my racing buddies is turning the big 40 any suggestions on what I should get him?  I just have to be careful knowing that what goes around comes around, I turn 40 in April.

Old Moparz

I just turned 43 today actually, & it was no big deal when I was 40. I can't even tell you what happened on that day 3 years ago, it's all a blur & days are all the same anymore. Not that it's bad or anything, it just isn't a big event to me. (Never was) I did have a good piece of chocolate cheese cake today, that was kind of different. My daughter made a card, & she & my wife got me a cool book called The World's Wost Automobiles  It didn't have any of my cars in it, so that made it even better. My wife went to play music with her band tonight, & my daughter is asleep, so I have a quiet house right now which is the best part so far.   :D

Get him a gift certificate to a store he likes, that'll work.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Afflyer

I'll be the big four-oh in February.  Problem is, I'll be celebrating it while I'm deployed  :icon_smile_sad:, and not here with you good folks.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

my73charger

Happy 43rd Old Moparz!! :boogie:

That sucks Afflyer.  Happy early B-Day...we will be thinking about you.   :patriot:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Quote from: Old Moparz on December 08, 2005, 09:56:19 PM
I just turned 43 today actually, & it was no big deal when I was 40. I can't even tell you what happened on that day 3 years ago, it's all a blur & days are all the same anymore.

Maybe get him a video recorder so he can remember things, unlike this dementia victim quoted above. ;)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on December 09, 2005, 10:13:41 AM
Quote from: Old Moparz on December 08, 2005, 09:56:19 PM
I just turned 43 today actually, & it was no big deal when I was 40. I can't even tell you what happened on that day 3 years ago, it's all a blur & days are all the same anymore.

Maybe get him a video recorder so he can remember things, unlike this dementia victim quoted above. ;)
:haha: :haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

S**t! I have one of those video recorders. Now I have to go find it to get some new batteries since they won't hold a charger anymore.

Thanks for the happy, happy.  :2thumbs:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

472 R/T SE