News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger rebuild

Started by 68pplcharger, March 11, 2010, 09:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

You know, if you just bought a rotisserie you wouldn't have to flip the garage up on end. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68pplcharger

The garage is on the rotisserie...   :nana:

68pplcharger

Shot with the grill setting place... This car has never had a grill since I've owned it.

Ghoste

It really does look like the car is smiling there.  Obviously it's happy to have the grille back in place too.

68pplcharger

Yes I think you are right... Lol

The car knows it will be running soon and the wait is almost over  :icon_smile_big:

68pplcharger

ugly but a start

68pplcharger

Rear of the car is epoxy primed and the rear wheel wells are clearanced for the 17"x11" rims and tires.  :icon_smile_cool:

JB400

Looks like it's coming along :2thumbs:

68pplcharger

skip68

I like the tire & wheel combo... :2thumbs:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68pplcharger

Thanks, They look pretty sweet I think. Car should handle real well with those. I think I might change the color of the car to Black with Purple stripe instead of Purple with black stripe. I really like the look of that car in black with those rims. Forum name won't make sense anymore... Lol

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hemidog

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

68pplcharger

Front Suspension

Hemidog

Nice  :cheers:

What type of Upper Control Arms are those?

68pplcharger

Thanks, they are SPC performance control arms. They are pretty sweet, made really well. They use a Chrysler screw in ball joint and the tubular a arms are adjustable.

Bob T

Cool mate, its coming along nicely, front end looks good. Still going with the stripe in purple ? Red looks sharp on black, just was wondering how good an electric cobalt blue one would show up
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

68pplcharger

Thanks, I think either of those colors would look great. I'm going to stick with the purple. I've always loved the plum crazy. I've never seen a 68 with this color strip. Should be pretty sweet

68pplcharger

Rolling on it's own suspension...  :cheers:

1974dodgecharger

Love the size of the rear tires  :2thumbs:

68pplcharger

Thanks, they are as wide as you can fit in a stock wheel well.

68pplcharger

The car that will never be finished... ::)

Finally doing the mechanical fitting before final bodywork and paint. The engine is in and all is right with the suspension. Ran out of money for the year, but should be able to get it started in a few weeks.

68pplcharger

motor before install...

68pplcharger

Motor in...