News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it worth it?

Started by Tilar, February 25, 2010, 04:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

I'm not even sure what it looks like to be honest.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ACUDANUT

Seriously ?  GO here :Topic: 3rd gen charger guys post your pics  (Read 20922 times)  ALL 71 and 72's have these.

Tilar

Oh DUH. Yeah I remember it now.  :lol:  I think my mind was a little clouded yesterday by how clean this grill and bumper turned out to be.
Dave  

Skyview69

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 07, 2010, 05:13:23 PM
Damn, looks brand new.  :2thumbs:  If you can't find the center piece, let me know....I might have one.

I could use one if you still have one available  :shruggy:

ACUDANUT

Well, tilar asked first...Price is.......FREE. Maybe 5.00 to ship. I need your e-mail address to send pic's. It does need some paint and cleaning up.

tricky lugnuts

Skyview69

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 08, 2010, 06:22:00 PM
Well, tilar asked first...Price is.......FREE. Maybe 5.00 to ship. I need your e-mail address to send pic's. It does need some paint and cleaning up.

If Tilar does not want let me know and I'll take  :2thumbs:

thanks

Tilar

I had bid on one of those emblems on ebay about the same time he sent me pics of the one he has, and I unexpectedly ended up winning the bid, so Mike, if Skyview69 wants the one you have feel free to let him have it. I really do appreciate the offer... Maybe sometime I can return the gesture.  :cheers:
Dave  

ACUDANUT

Okay Skyview. It's yours if you want. :cheers:

Hemidog

Man, did you go back to 1972 and buy it over the counter?  :drool5:

Skyview69