News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle 2010

Started by Tilar, March 07, 2010, 08:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to the All-Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle, PA?

Yes I'm going, I wouldn't miss it!
35 (50.7%)
No, I can't make it this year. :(
20 (29%)
Not sure yet.
14 (20.3%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Tilar

I know the economy will probably have some impact on events like this, but who all is planning on going? I just made my room reservations and they still have a few rooms at the Quality Inn. I got a room with two double beds (I think it's all they have left) and all I could get was a smoking room but that really doesn't matter to me.

The dates are July 9-11. The Retro Dealership is for the 1970 model year. Last year was my first year to go and I had a great time.

Clicky Link

Here are a few pics from the hotel parking lot last year. The whole thread has good pics.  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,59202.msg660700.html#msg660700
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BrianShaughnessy

Yeah...   got a reservation at the Quality this year.

Bringing George68HEMIRR along for the ride.... or is that the other way around  :coolgleamA: 

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Cooter

Been going for the past 13 years...The Christine Car Club will be there, along with Mr. Stu Charno (Don Vandenburg from the movie)...

Come by and say high...You can see the remote start in person if you like....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

moparmoynihan

I'll be there with the rest of the crazy Mopar boys. Right by building T and the guy with the signs for sale. We'll be the loud ones from NY :2thumbs: I really can't wait.
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

71charger_fan

Barring a miracle, I'm stuck in Iraq until August. Maybe 2011.

69bronzeT5

I'd like to go for sure but I don't know yet. It's seeming slightly bleak right now. We'll see though.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Cooter

First, lemme thank the person above for his/her (whichever), service....

Here's some of the pic's from last year...We hadda blast!

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

moparstuart

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on March 07, 2010, 10:40:27 AM
Yeah...   got a reservation at the Quality this year.

Bringing George68HEMIRR along for the ride.... or is that the other way around  :coolgleamA: 

george is my uncle   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

I wouldn't miss it.  :cheers: It will be the 20th year for the Chrysler show this year. And I've been to all of them.  :2thumbs:

NHCharger

Have missed the last two years because of my work load. Just booked my motel for this year. Amazing how they more than double the rates for that weekend.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

THE COLONEL

Well, I had to miss last year because my grille took too long to get restored, but I am all set to go this year.  My showfield registration is done, and I am staying at the Sleep Inn.  I was fortuate to get two double beds and a non-smoking room, but like some of the other places, that is all that was left!
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

TUFCAT

I have a room booked at the Quality Inn also!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 08, 2010, 10:08:22 AM
Yeah, Tufcat is gonna be at Carlisle.  :2thumbs:  You know where the beer will be  :D

THE STIG

I'm not gping tp rule anything out but I'm pretty sure I won't be ablr to make it.

Khyron

I'm planning on it, but not too sure. Finally made it into registration for the Adirondack Nationals so I may blow my load there :) I spent too much at Carlisle last year :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparmoynihan

Khyron is that the big car show at Lake George? If so I went last year, it was awesome!! It really reminded my of the Mopar Nationals a few years back when it was crazy there, with all the burn outs in the hotels and on the streets. You can bet I'll be there this year as well :2thumbs:
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Khyron on March 08, 2010, 10:31:50 PM
I'm planning on it, but not too sure. Finally made it into registration for the Adirondack Nationals so I may blow my load there :) I spent too much at Carlisle last year :lol:

You bought a set of Eddy heads... and a bunch of other stuff  :2thumbs:   The dam thing runs now  :icon_smile_big:    Go figure.   

All you need to do is figure if you're driving or trailering it!  :coolgleamA:

There's nothing to spend $ on at Lake George after you get in the gate.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Bob

As usual, see ya there.
Bob

Khyron

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on March 09, 2010, 07:05:19 AM

All you need to do is figure if you're driving or trailering it!  :coolgleamA:

There's nothing to spend $ on at Lake George after you get in the gate.

If I did anything it would be drive, i will never.....NEVER put this on the back of a trailer again. I almost lost the car :(

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 08, 2010, 06:42:25 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on March 08, 2010, 10:08:22 AM
Yeah, Tufcat is gonna be at Carlisle.  :2thumbs:  You know where the beer will be  :D

In your trunk, then in my hand! :icon_smile_tongue:

bordin34

I'll definitely be going. I'll more than likely be hanging under Jackie's tent.  I'll probably start my trek down there on Wednesday with the Charger so I can definitely make it there by Friday in case it breaks down. If the Charger makes it there I'm going to try to enter it in the drags.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

kokxville

I'll be there with my dad and my 66 belvedere  :2thumbs:
We are staying in the Super 8 south.

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bordin34 on March 09, 2010, 03:28:09 PM
I'll definitely be going. I'll more than likely be hanging under Jackie's tent.  I'll probably start my trek down there on Wednesday with the Charger so I can definitely make it there by Friday in case it breaks down. If the Charger makes it there I'm going to try to enter it in the drags.
Dan, I hope Paul comes with the Fury Vert. So we can all ride out with him to the Drags.  :2thumbs:

bordin34

That would be nice. I'll be able to take three people if he doesn't. This year I'll remember my own chair and water.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bordin34 on March 09, 2010, 05:35:45 PM
That would be nice. I'll be able to take three people if he doesn't. This year I'll remember my own chair and water.
I got the water covered. Don't worry about.  :2thumbs: And you broke my fav chair. :nana: :rofl: :rofl: