News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winter SUCKS!

Started by FLG, March 01, 2010, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on March 09, 2010, 07:50:05 PM
Quote from: resq302 on March 09, 2010, 03:10:49 AM
Frank, you let her sit on the roof like that?  Granted, I know she weighs like 100 lbs soaking wet but still, aren't you worried that the roof might cave in or dent?

100? that's if she's got 10lb dumbbells in her pocket.

I almost put the 'summer wheels' on my truck today, but my buddy said I was being cocky and that there was "still more snow to come". I really hope he's wrong, because the weather the past few days has been awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of good rainstorms, street sweeping and clear roads and I'm gonna be out there tearing up the streets with the rest of you!!!

Well Jeff, I hate to be the one to break the bubble here  :lol: but according to my source which is a very good one and is 99% right all the time on things  :icon_smile_blackeye: (me the  :icon_smile_blackeye: for not listen). My source told me the other day that we still have more snow coming yet before the month is done. So if your buddy is telling you the same thing, I think you should listen  :lol: as I know I am now with my resource.  Even though we got nice weather right now, I know there is something coming yet and besides they are calling for rain and snow Wensday  :shruggy: . Spring is almost here man  :2thumbs: