News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SWEET TEA

Started by oldschool, January 30, 2010, 12:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldschool

Sweet Tea

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that.. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start gargling with it. Just gargle and gargle."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I gargled with sweet tea. I gargled and gargled, and nothing happened!"

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps?"

1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on February 01, 2010, 12:58:51 AM
holy shit! LMAO!

holy shit is right...   :o 

my brother used to tell jokes like that all the time, until he got married...  :icon_smile_blackeye:

one of his favorites are "why dont you get a woman a watch for her birthday"....."because there is a clock on the stove"   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

tan top

Quote from: oldschool on January 30, 2010, 12:34:32 AM
Sweet Tea

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that.. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start gargling with it. Just gargle and gargle."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I gargled with sweet tea. I gargled and gargled, and nothing happened!"

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps?"

haaha  :lol: funny stuff

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 01, 2010, 05:00:29 PM
Quote from: Khyron on February 01, 2010, 12:58:51 AM
holy shit! LMAO!

holy shit is right...   :o 

my brother used to tell jokes like that all the time, until he got married...  :icon_smile_blackeye:

one of his favorites are "why dont you get a woman a watch for her birthday"....."because there is a clock on the stove"   :yesnod:

thats funny :lol:

why do woman have small feet !! so they can stand closer to the kitchen sink  :D :icon_smile_blackeye:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

Quote from: tan top on February 01, 2010, 05:50:49 PM

why do woman have small feet !! so they can stand closer to the kitchen sink  :D :icon_smile_blackeye:

BUHAHAHAHHAH!

Im so immature, I love these jokes, and yes, I tell them to my wife....

my sofa is comfy ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

MichaelRW

A friend asked me what the best thing was my wife made for dinner. I told him reservations.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

chargergirl

Same genre...woman goes to attorney and relates how horrible her husband is to her...etc,etc,etc. So attorney says go home and treat him sooo good it will show in court how you've tried sooo hard. She does...three months later the attorney calls to see when she wanted to file for divorce...she said "oh...forgot all about that...we're just now leaving for our second honeymoon"! It's all about perspective! So just put the seat down and buy the new Charger! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Trust your Woobie!

Tilar

Quote from: Khyron on February 04, 2010, 11:49:39 AM
Quote from: tan top on February 01, 2010, 05:50:49 PM

BUHAHAHAHHAH!

Im so immature, I love these jokes, and yes, I tell them to my wife....

my sofa is comfy ;)

That's good info for up and coming young men thinking about marriage.   You ALWAYS buy an easy chair or sofa by how comfortable it would be to sleep on.   :rofl:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BROCK

My coworker had a stiff back the other morning.
I asked him what he did to it.
He said - Oh my wife finally let me back off the couch.

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

chargerman67

67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i