News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wrong place, wrong time

Started by bull, December 09, 2005, 09:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Poor kid was singing along to 'Santa Clause is Coming to Town' on his way to grandma's house next thing he knows he's crushed by a jet. Unbelievable. :rotz:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-12-09-midway-scene_x.htm?csp=24

Khyron

I saw that on the news. That’s just terrible :(

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Lowprofile

Fate knows no Mercy. :rotz:

Little kids die all over the world in terrible ways, and Monsters like Saddam & Osama Bin Laden still take a breath.  Something is just so wrong about that. :icon_smile_dissapprove:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TK73

Quote from: Lowprofile on December 09, 2005, 10:22:37 PM
Fate knows no Mercy. :rotz:

Little kids die all over the world in terrible ways, and Monsters like Saddam & Osama Bin Laden still take a breath.  Something is just so wrong about that. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

yep...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

ChargerBill

The thought of it chokes me up...but all children go to heaven, so there is some comfort in that. It's a messed up world - there are literally thousands of starving and sick children dying every day, and even though these guys are still drawing breath, in the end Osamma and Saddam will pay...
Life is a highway...

TruckDriver

Being a father of a 6 year old, and being the fact that next week, my 2 boys get on a airplane to go to Florida for Christmas, it really bothers me in several ways. It is sad as to what happened. And I myself hate flying. It scares the hell out of me to put my boys alone on a airplane (there 6 & 11). I cry everytime they get on the plane just because I never know if I will see them again :-\
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerBill

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 09, 2005, 10:44:17 PM
Being a father of a 6 year old, and being the fact that next week, my 2 boys get on a airplane to go to Florida for Christmas, it really bothers me in several ways. It is sad as to what happened. And I myself hate flying. It scares the hell out of me to put my boys alone on a airplane (there 6 & 11). I cry everytime they get on the plane just because I never know if I will see them again :-\

I personally literally couldn't do it... :rotz:
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

never know how ure gonna die, not just plane crash
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Recharger

I live pretty close to Midway.   I was sitting in that exact same intersection about ten minutes before that happened.   Scary to think how things would have changed if I had pulled into McDonalds earlier like I was debating...     At the time, all I could think about was how pissed off I was that my 15 mile drive was pushing 3 hours...   Now I'm just glad I made it home.

nh_mopar_fan

Give your kiddie an extra hug today.

bns66charger