News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fans of Iron Maiden and Dream Theatre!!!!!!

Started by 69bronzeT5, March 04, 2010, 06:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

I'm SOOOOO excited for this tour. When I saw Iron Maiden live in June 2008, they mentioned one more album and then they are pretty much done. It makes sense considering the new album is called 'The Final Frontier". This time I'm gonna make sure I get floor tickets no matter what. If I had the cash, I'd love to do a meet and greet but I doubt that. Anyways, from their website......

IRON MAIDEN ANNOUNCE NEW STUDIO ALBUM "THE FINAL FRONTIER"
AND NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

IRON MAIDEN are pleased to announce that their forthcoming new studio album will be called 'THE FINAL FRONTIER', and is expected be released late summer of this year.

The announcement comes with news of a North American Tour with Very Special Guests Dream Theater to open in Dallas, Texas, on 9th June and finish in Washington D.C. on 20th July, making it Maiden's most extensive North American tour in many years.

Following these shows in USA and Canada The Final Frontier World Tour will travel back to Europe for a few selected major festival and stadium shows with the band planning to continue to many other countries in 2011 (full currently confirmed dates below).

The full Live Nation North America press release for the North American Tour is posted here.

An exclusive pre-sale allowing members of the IRON MAIDEN fan club first access to tickets to the North American Maiden Shows will be made available two days prior to them being available to the public.

Tickets for the Canadian shows will go on sale to the public on Saturday 13th March at 10am PST (10am EST for Toronto and 12 noon EST Montreal).
Exclusive first access to the tickets will be available to IM fan club members on Wednesday 10th March at 10am PST through to Thursday 11th March at 6pm PST (EST for Toronto).
Regretfully due to technical reasons an exclusive Pre-Sale in Montreal is not possible.

Tickets for the US Shows will go on sale to the public on Saturday 20th March at 10am EST.
Exclusive first access to the tickets will be available to IM fan club members on Wednesday 17th March at 10am EST through to Thursday 18th March at 6pm EST

As IRON MAIDEN are actively dedicated to ensuring their fans always have access to the best possible tickets at the fairest possible price, without being subject to scalping for good seats, so many North American shows will operate, at least in part, a paperless ticket policy: More information on Ticketmaster Paperless Ticketing can be found here

To give IRON MAIDEN fan club members a privileged insight to their touring world, IMTV will return to www.ironmaiden.com to cover THE FINAL FRONTIER WORLD TOUR. This exclusive footage includes regular video from the live shows, touring, band interviews, insights into our crew and what they do and much much more. The website will also feature exclusive tour diaries, exclusive photographs and anything else that helps the fans get a real insight into the dynamics of a big tour.

**THE FINAL FRONTIER 2010 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR**
With Very Special Guests Dream Theater

JUNE
Wed 09- Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center
Fri 11- Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Sat 12- San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
Mon 14- Denver, CO - Comfort Dental Amphitheatre

Wed 16- Albuquerque, NM - The Pavilion
Thu 17- Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Wireless Pavilion
Sat 19- San Bernardino, CA - San Manuel Amphitheatre
Sun - Concord, CA - Sleep Train Pavilion
Tue 22- Auburn, WA - White River Amphitheatre
Thu 24- Vancouver, BC - GM Place
Sat 26- Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place
Tue 29- Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union Center
Wed 30- Winnipeg, MB - MTS Center +
+Dream Theater will not be performing in Winnipeg

JULY
Sat 03- Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre
Wed 07- Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Sun 11- Holmdel, NJ - PNC
Mon 12- New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
Wed 14- Pittsburgh, PA - First Niagra Pavilion
Thu 15- Cleveland, OH - Blossom Music Center
Sat 17- Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
Sun 18- Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Tue 20- Washington D.C. - Jiffy Lube Live

**THE FINAL FRONTIER 2010 EUROPEAN TOUR**
July 30 -Aug 1- UK - Knebworth Sonisphere Festival
AUGUST
Thur 05- Germany - Wacken Festival
Sat 07- Sweden - Stockholm Stora Skuggan Sonisphere Festival
Sun 08- Finland - Helsinki Pori's Kirjurinluoto Sonisphere Festival
Wed 11- Norway- Bergen Bergenhus Festning – Koengen

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BMOTOXSTAR

:cheers: :cheers:

Hell yeah', they are coming to my neck of the woods in OH, in July. I have to look again and see if they are playing in PA though, those Maiden fans in PA have some great tail gating parties, before & after shows. Like a Steeler's game but at a concert.

Yes, Eddie will walk the stage again this year...... :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:
I have been going to see them since 89'.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Manfred318

Well shit no where around here. Looks like Ill have to make the trip to Wacken this year. :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

moparmoynihan

Maiden's awesome!!! I've seen them a bunch of times. I'm not a big fan of Janick Gers though. I just saw Paul Di Anno at the Chance theater in upstate NY, he played the first two Maiden albums. Great show. Dream Theater is great too. Mike Portnoy is a sick drummer! They opened for Megadeth a couple years ago, they we're very good.
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

moparmoynihan

Thats me in the middle with a couple of friends, at a Maiden cover band show. It was Awesome, a real live Eddie came out!!

Hemidog

1972Rallye

BIB, BIG fan of Dream Theater!  Also, starting to appreciate Iron Maiden more as I get older  :scratchchin:  They will be in the Detroit area JUly 17th and I WILL be there!

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: moparmoynihan on March 05, 2010, 02:27:06 AM
Thats me in the middle with a couple of friends, at a Maiden cover band show. It was Awesome, a real live Eddie came out!!

I like the Sick OF It All Shirt man. They are great hardcore.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

moparmoynihan

NYHC and Metal!!!! Thats what its all about.

Brock Samson

moparmoynihan

Dude!!! I'm the biggest KISS fan, since I was in kindergarden :icon_smile_big:, thats awesome

451-74Charger

AD/DC are mid tour in the US also
https://tickets.acdc.com/index.php?location=na

It would be awsome if these 2 groups got together for a 1 off show

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed