News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

it is so cold that....

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, December 07, 2005, 02:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67_Dodge_Charger

Johnny SixPack

At least there's no wind.   ;D

When it's that cold, nose hair feels like it's gonna perforate your schnoz when you breathe in. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Big Lebowski

Thank God for man made Global Warming, since it's record cold w/ -21 F temps, just think how much colder it would be without our man made  :icon_bs: global warming heating effects.  :D

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

nh_mopar_fan

It's as cold as Ted Williams out there.

Big Lebowski

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on December 07, 2005, 03:07:56 PM

:D  That dude's frozen. But up here at the top of frosty Palomar mountain, it was 30 degrees last night. Down in town it's 50 something, not bad.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Charger_Fan

:haha:

It was 11 degrees at my house when I left for work...yeesh.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

andy74

its 21 here,so cold my nuts had to chatter together to keep warm

Old Moparz

It's so cold I saw a dog stuck to a fire hydrant.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Johnny SixPack

It's so cold I saw Silver stuck to an energy saver bulb. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Beer

Its so cold that the witches tit is the size of the Washington monument!
:D
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

Ponch ®

but is it as cold as my pimp heart?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

BigBlockSam

mid twenties this morning. winter came to fast this year
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

73-charger-383

omg you guys are whiners.........20's and you're complaining??  Here in extreme NW MN were hitting
-5 at nights.........i'd kill for some 20's..

TruckDriver

It's 9 degrees here right now at 6:45pm in south eastern WI.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dkn1997

RECHRGED

TheGhost

Quote from: Ponch on December 07, 2005, 05:00:39 PM

but is it as cold as my pimp heart?

I wasn't aware that you even had a heart. :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

dkn1997

Quote from: andy74 on December 07, 2005, 04:23:43 PM
its 21 here,so cold my nuts had to chatter together to keep warm

Andy,I hear you about the central new york weather!!  I spent 4 years at SUNY cortland.  Snows every day from november through april. 
The only place that's worse might be Oswego.   I lived in Buffalo and that weather does not come close to being as bad as Central NY.

One of my best friends from high school who also went to Cortland actually lives in Brewerton.  He's an Onandaga Deputy.  He left the cozy weather on Long Island for the North Pole there.  I still visit him at least once a year.  Don't get me wrong, I do like the area a lot, but that weather is tough to take.  Last time I went, we escaped the cold at the Mexico Bowling Alley- talk about atmosphere......
RECHRGED

BLACKWOLF

NOTICE: THE MONKEY WITH THE BRASS BALLS HAS LEFT KANSAS CITY AND WENT TO HAWAII. HE IS TIRED OFF FREEZING THEM OFF!!!!!!!!!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Dans 68

Quote from: Big Lebowski on December 07, 2005, 03:07:18 PM
     Thank God for man made Global Warming, since it's record cold w/ -21 F temps, just think how much colder it would be without our man made  :icon_bs: global warming heating effects.  :D

Hah!  :iagree: Would make a good topic for discussion. The scientist in me would like a good, frenzied free-for-all (or is this topic too political?).

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BLACKWOLF

HEY DAN, YOUR 73 LOOKS INDENTICAL TO MY 1 ST CAR. A 73 RALLYE CHARGER.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Shakey

It's so cold today, I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets

Dans 68

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on December 07, 2005, 09:10:50 PM
HEY DAN, YOUR 73 LOOKS INDENTICAL TO MY 1 ST CAR. A 73 RALLYE CHARGER.

Well, need I ask...where are the photos?   :icon_smile_big: And it is raining here in "sunny" California, and a low of 45 degrees forecast for tonight (not to get too far off-topic).

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BLACKWOLF

EX GOT THEM IN DIVORCE. SHE GOT THE PICS OF  MY SECOND CHARGER TOO. WHITE OVER RED 74 SE WITH BLACK INTERIOR WITH A CRANK OPEN SUN ROOF. HERE IS A PIC OF MY 3RD. ONE THAT I JUST BOUGHT IN JUNE. DAMN, IT SAYS MY UPLOAD FOLDER IS FULL. HOW DO I CLEAR IT?
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722