News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Russo and Steele Auction.... Superbird damaged

Started by CornDogsCharger, February 23, 2010, 07:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CornDogsCharger

I'm not sure if it has already beeen mentioned here or not but back in January when the Barrett Jackson Auction was goping on, so was the Russo and Steele Auction.  Remember the bad weather during the auction?  Here a video of some of the damage to the cars when a tent collapsed on them.  The Superbird is the first in this video.  Look at the guy's other videos.  It will really make you sick to see these cars. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZRv85OJEbg

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

CornDogsCharger

I just noticed that it had already beeen mentioned.  Sorry.  I haven't been on the site for a few weeks.
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

Black Charger

There isn't a vehicle in that video that was damaged beyond repair. It sucks that it happened, but at least no one was seriously hurt when those tents collapsed. Those who are wealthy enough to own  those cars would have no problem writing out a check to get them fixed.

Ghoste

Not everyone who brings a car to auction is wealthy but this one will be an insurance claim anyway I would think.

brianz426

Considering that some of the consigners are people flipping cars for a quik buck I wonder how many of these cars may not have been insured.