News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Power Window Switches

Started by DC_1, February 25, 2010, 12:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

Any recomendation on who professionally can restore power window switches for a 68? They are the flat toggle style not rocker type in the 69. The switch itself is all floppy and worn out.

Thanks

Tilar

I thought 68 and 69 used the same switch?  :shruggy:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

gasoline_24

Good luck finding somebody to do these. I was unsuccessful when searching about a year ago. Helpful to just bought as many as I could find and disassembled them, rechromed the bezel and put the  best switch mechanism on the back. I have a for gang drivers switch that all of the switches are in great condition and it is still in one piece. It does have some minor pitting. I bought it off of ebay as it was advertised as NOS condition. The switches are in NOS condition, but the chrome does have a little pitting.  I paid 299.00 for the part, but would sell for less.  Make me an offer if you are interested.  The 68 and 69 switches are not the same and neither is the wiring.

DC_1